the Rift

[OPEN] Edge Lunar Eclipse Party [Song and Dance]

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Find a way to believe in fate

Whisked out of the embrace of song the clattering of voices, rising upwards, ending the leave of a golden winged mare. Having been startled but then set into action as she watched Resplendence, the healer from the World's Edge that she had taken herbs to, invoke a stance of anger, that led to the Pegasus expelled. Fairly well in the moment, she wanted to know more, but their voices were lost as more came together. A male Pegasus took song up, singing with a booming voice much unlike her own.
Of the new arrivals, a colt with an odd creature come to her, introducing themselves, and complimenting her song. Normally, a stranger coming to her would lead to a start, her attempting to back away to find safety in a few yards distance. It is merely a child who couldn't bring harm, and with his joyous personality, she doubts he has the ability to do so.
Lacking anything to say after being catch off guard, she stared(almost rudely) for a few moments, seconds ticking away in her head before finally figuring it out. "Oh, thank you. I'm Sikeax, but the both of you can call me Sia. Do you mind if I call you Ry?" It was an odd thing to ask, but willing to offer a nickname to him, she found no harm to it.
Spirits were high, bringing in an endless supply of guests. Pale eyes cast themselves over each body, watching their actions, admiring their beauties and strengths. They intertwine with each other. Friends are made, reunited, voices high. More songs float about her ears.
Then, comes an idea.
"Hey, Ry, would you like to sing with me? We could make a song together, about anything you want, and could sing with the others." It's an odd idea, how she instantly see's making a child sing with her a good idea, but as the mare who appears to be his mother, the idea gathered by their shared coat colours, goes to the female who spoke first, their could be no harm to it.

OOC: Ooooh, I tried so hard.
@[Rikyn]

Image Credits
Table by Imi <3

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
RE: Edge Lunar Eclipse Party [Song and Dance] - by Sikeax - 07-31-2014, 05:30 PM