the Rift

[OPEN] The final chapter

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily
Aaron

Behind him came yet another. How was it that they all seemed to meet here. It wasn't just as stallion that arrived, but Lace. Being the youngest stallion present made Aaron feel.... Slightly uncomfortable. You belong here. Just because they older and legends does not mean you not friend.... Well, other than the spotted one... But could be friend... Aaron looked to his bonded, letting the others converse around him for a little while. I am a nothing compared to them Alanna. I am just forever grateful that you chose to bond with me.

It was the glance from Lace that worried Aaron the most. Alanna had taken in the conversation while Aaron had been speaking and quickly filled her bonded in. "As Lace said, yes there is no harm in staying with our own kind per say..... But going around hating one another will end up being the death of us all...." His glance cut between Lace to Paladin before back again. "Remember what happened to Isilme? The hate became to great. To much bloodshed over many years. Even my own ancestors are to blame. The only way to stop the hate is to fight for peace...."

He fell silent, before looking to Mauja... "I don't know if you remember... But I fought you when the Qian came to the Edge. I do not regret fighting for what I felt at the time was right, only for harming others in the process." Alanna looked at her bonded, surprised by his sudden words. She had known for some time now, that he had wanted to say something along those lines.... But what was he going to do, go marching to the Basin and ask forgiveness? Hell no. It had been the Time Mender who had murdered his mother in cold blood. If that stallion was still a member of the Basin, Aaron did not know... But he had no wish to return to that freezing cold place and possibly earn more scars to match the two that marked his side.

"Talking"

(post around me. ill try to post when I can)

Image- foxyfirewings @ DA
Brush- http://www.obsidiandawn.com

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
The final chapter - by Paladin - 07-23-2014, 08:19 PM
RE: The final chapter - by Mauja - 08-10-2014, 03:17 PM
RE: The final chapter - by Aaron - 08-11-2014, 02:14 AM
RE: The final chapter - by Paladin - 08-13-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: The final chapter - by Lace - 08-14-2014, 08:30 PM
RE: The final chapter - by Mauja - 08-23-2014, 03:51 AM
RE: The final chapter - by Paladin - 08-27-2014, 06:12 PM
RE: The final chapter - by Lace - 08-27-2014, 07:58 PM
RE: The final chapter - by Aaron - 08-30-2014, 12:34 AM
RE: The final chapter - by Mauja - 08-30-2014, 03:31 AM
RE: The final chapter - by Paladin - 09-01-2014, 02:12 PM