the Rift

[OPEN] The Decider

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
Arvakl
The race was fun and all, but I didn't win, no matter how much I swore up and down that I would. Fuck that. Fuck them. I'll go show them how awesome I am some other time. As I strut across the island, once again in my beautiful, graceful equine form, I feel inside that I'm already looking for trouble again. It's true, though, I am. Few things have entertained me. The race amongst other pegasi was interesting, and I enjoyed it. But it's over now, and I lost, and I'm a terribly sore loser.

Tail held high in the air, antlers raised up and nostrils flaring as I snort over and over, I pick up a trot and keep my eyes peeled for someone to pick on. Never mind that I'm only three and certainly don't appear intimidating... (OR DO I.) I see some sort of.. ring in the center of the island (is it the center? I have no idea). It's blocked off in a way that certanily MAKES it seem like a place to spar. Hmm.. I approach, still trotting, prancing, whatever. Sure enough, there's someone there. He, too, is trotting. A hybrid like myself, red like a fire burning bright, the bone horns protruding from his face look painful, but I scoff at painful! Flecks of bright red and orange litter his wings, making him look aflame. I'll shown him aflame.

I prance over to him, eyes sparkling with mischief. Hey brute - fancy a tiff with a pretty little number like me? An invite, an insult, let's just wrap it all up and put a little bow on it shall we? Take me on or get the fuck out of my way. Give me a chance to stretch my legs, dull my antlers on your flesh. I want to take you home as my trophy.. and certainly, I'd love to taste that coppery fluid that runs through your veins. Please oh please baby, don't deny me.

Walk. Talk.

OOC: I'm just gonna say that she didn't win, so it makes sense for them to be sparring, cuz otherwise she'd be IN the race right now. SO. Yeah.
I'm so FANCY
Image Credit
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
The Decider - by Hector - 07-23-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: The Decider [spar viewing thread] - by Arvakl - 07-24-2014, 01:31 AM
RE: The Decider - by Hector - 08-26-2014, 08:43 PM
RE: The Decider - by Arvakl - 08-26-2014, 11:01 PM