the Rift

[OPEN] The Decider

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
it's okay to be crazy

Before I take into consideration the words of the brilliant red stallion, I peer around at the small gathering that has surrounded us in our spar. I let out a strange hiss at them, pinning my ears flat against my skull and baring my teeth. They seem a little unnerved by the strange creature hissing at them, and they scatter fairly quickly. I raise my gaze back to the stallion's, and the expression completely changes on my face. Instead of annoyed and aggressive, it's back to flirtatious with a hint of masked pain.

He introduces himself as Hector, Dragon's Throat Spear. Well, that answers the important questions. But really, do I care what his name is, where he's from, what he does? Actually, no. Many would, I'm sure. I guess having his name is nice. What is really important to me is if he's feeling the way I'm feeling right now. But these small matters of identity seem to matter to him, so I suppose I shall engage in the little things. "I am Arvakl, of nowhere special." I bat my eyelashes over my sparkling emeralds, and step closer so that we are nearly touching as he too nears me.

I reach my muzzle forward to brush against his wounded neck, if he'll let me, and I expose my bloodied neck to his. "That was so.... electrifying." I breathe the words, my body alight with adrenaline, the pulsing heart of a mare dying for the D, turning on by his masculine scent and the blood that stains us. "Do you feel... what I feel?"

WC: 264
Tag: @[Hector]
What? I thought I wrote more than that! DAMNIT. APPLESAUCE.

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
The Decider - by Hector - 07-23-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: The Decider [spar viewing thread] - by Arvakl - 07-24-2014, 01:31 AM
RE: The Decider - by Hector - 08-26-2014, 08:43 PM
RE: The Decider - by Arvakl - 08-26-2014, 11:01 PM