the Rift

Hope is the Heartbeat of the Soul

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit
Lakota & Ktulu
The Poisoner & The Constrictor

Despite the lengthy journey, the excitement had yet to die from her limbs. She'd only met with the Goddess of the Moon, had never encountered the other Gods, but she hoped they were more giving than the sole Goddess. Lakota had managed to slyly trick d'Artagnan in order to achieve her magic previously, but it didn't ensure that she would be so lucky in her quest for her intended abilities this time should the Lady of Dark and Wind approach her another time to grant her desires. Maybe Ktulu wasn't biting at the bit to have foals, but she still wanted them, and that was more than enough for the sapphire maiden. Her prayers accompanied her the entire walk, not that it was much of a walk since she was so eager she nearly bounced the entire way. It would be her time to pray when her knees met the warm black stone of the Veins, but all throughout she could not stop herself from the quiet mantra inside her thoughts; please let me have the child I've always wanted, please let me share this precious life with my mate even if nature deemed our love unnatural.

Her internal fears and doubts were cloaked in her fervent prayers, internally scared that maybe the God of the Earth would come and release his unheard-of rage upon her for wanting a child out of the mare he'd chosen to father his son, the one neither mare had seen in seasons. Fear made her tremble inside, but love for a life still unconceived drove her ever forward. As the scenery changed and the hours dragged on, Lakota wished she had some sort of allegiance to any of the Gods, for she had no idea who to call upon. Was it good then? Would a God she'd never met find more ease in abiding her request merely because she did not happen to follow their sibling? Or would it still be a source of frustration that she did not follow them?

Ebony hooves met stone of similar color, as if she were a walking incarnation of the Veins themselves with her electric blues and subtle sapphires, fading into the deepest of shadowed blacks. Echoes of her passing rang in her ears, daunting, as if desiring to scare her from that which she wanted most. She didn't allow it to wreak havoc on her courage as it attempted. Perhaps others would deem her an unfit mother, for how she had stung them with the barbs of her attitude, but all she wanted in life was the chance to mother a child better than she had been raised. The Poisoner prayed the Gods would see the softness so few got to witness, her mate beside her one of the few, and know she would do anything and everything for the foal should she be granted the right to have one.

Slowing in the center of where the Shrines were collected, hesitant as to whose to approach, she knelt upon the warm stone and bowed her head until forehead pressed to the earth as well. Her prayers were silent as they beckoned those above to visit her, a desperation and a longing in the voice of her thoughts.

Using my VotG pass! Lakota is hoping for this:

(5/31/13) :: [Genetic Mutation: | Permanent ability to conceive with another mare]

If she's impregnated during this thread specifically, depending on how the Admin play whichever God they choose, I believe we'll be using Ali's Twin Foal Stats!

Feel free to use whichever God you want <3

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
Hope is the Heartbeat of the Soul - by Lakota - 07-24-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: Hope is the Heartbeat of the Soul - by Lakota - 07-28-2014, 09:16 PM
RE: Hope is the Heartbeat of the Soul - by Ktulu - 08-19-2014, 08:27 PM
RE: Hope is the Heartbeat of the Soul - by Lakota - 08-20-2014, 08:11 PM