Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
I want to struggle and fall and be afraid
I want to persevere, stand back up, do it again
And never give up, let me run
I will run to where my imagination leads me

His coat, these days, seemed have taken on an odd orange hue. The dirt stuck to his fur, got in his ears, up his nose and clung to uncomfortable areas. It's bright orange colouration a stark contrast to his jet black coat, but it was something Sacre had now gotten used to. Before it had been the bright white of snow that melted and drenched him, now it was vibrant dirt that clung on hard in clumps and would remain for days if he didn't remove it himself or take a dip in the sea. The growing colt had decided that out of all the places to visit within the Dragons Throat, that the sea was his absolute favourite on days when the sun's heat was unrelenting. Even now he hummed to the images of cool water slapping against his sides, removing all signs of the stubborn dirt and returned his coat to its pristine shape. The thoughts were warm ones compared to what he had been thinking about earlier and his face contorted into a mixture of embarrassment and fear. A fact that, not too long ago, he had made a fool of himself in front of Tandavi.

First fawning over the sparkling Phaedra, whose power over him had been absolute until it quickly shifted to Tandavi. The feelings that had stirred that day still troubled him now. He wanted to find the fire coloured filly and apologise for his actions, yet he didn't even know how he could put it into words. Would 'sorry' even suffice?! Perhaps he would be forever doomed to her service for the rest of his life and there was nothing he could do about it. He wasn't even sure he could say "I didn't mean it", because... Did he? If magic was at work then was it all magics doing? The question of if he liked Tandavi troubled him greatly as there was no clear cut decision in his heart. Instead, just like today, he pushed it aside with whimsical thoughts of diving in the sea. Refusing to come to terms with an increasingly complicated life.

Cloven hooves eagerly followed after his bubbly fox, his companion, his best friend that was his rock to keep his mind at ease. Their travels speeding along at a jaunty fun pace filled with the odd chase and game of tag until Sacre's blue eyes caught a well known familiar form of Sikeax. The filly who had originally brought him to the Dragons Throat where by now he spent his days.

He followed her silhouette intently until he came to a rather odd gathering. The subjects of question were three curious looking foals, two dark of colour colts and another winged lighter filly. Their youthful gazes tailored to the holy tree of the Throat whilst they tried to understand what exactly it was. Arriving to greet the foals was the golden paint stallion whom Sacre had only seen briefly once, introducing himself as Cera the Diviner. The red stained colt blinked in surprise before smiling in welcome, he'd never learnt this ones name never mind his title, it made him feel rather ignorant. Sikeax had stopped too and he offered her a fond smile before returning his attention to the three adventurers with an amused gaze.

Once, not all that long ago, he had been that small. That curious. He could almost feel the itch of that longing to know everything, which was still very much present in his life now. "Welcome young masters, my lady" he greeted them with lavish titles, trying to appeal to their young minds with fun words. Inari bounced forwards too, not knowing whether to investigate the foals or the intriguing looking panda who was coloured much like him. Instead the vulpine hovered between decisions, his body portraying immense excitement. "I'm Sacre. King of spies" he winked, clearly having too much fun.
Image Credits

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: God Knows We Like Archaic Kinds of Fun - by Sacre - 07-26-2014, 07:45 AM