[OPEN] God Knows We Like Archaic Kinds of Fun

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
Aithniel

I didn't give up the light;
I closed my eyes and closed myself

Aithniel made a face at the older girl with the blue horn when she was talking about being rude. Well it was rude to eavesdrop, so there. She didn't say anything though, but the sour expression on her cute, little face spoke volumes about her current attitude. Better to be kind? Oh really? What position is that, captain judgment? The hybrid averted her gaze to the newcomer, choosing not to say anything snappish again. Was it the heat or just this place that was making her so irritable? She could almost feel the hunger gnawing at her stomach again.

Then, a spotted one with giant wings approached, her jaw widened before she realized what a stupid face she was making, and she snapped it shut. Would her wings ever get that big? Was that what wings looked like? And oh no... would he be a violent animal like Zikar had warned? She stared with big, silver eyes, listening to what he was saying about the tree. So the tree was burned by dragons. That was scary.

Was that why they were so violent? Because the dragons ate their home?

Another unicorn approached then, which thoroughly confused Aithniel, and she stared at his black and red pelt, blinking. He was a spy, apparently, but he looked familiar somehow, as if she had at least seen someone who looked like him before. How was that possible? Erebos explained why they were there, which now seemed like a silly reason, and he questioned the tiny, fluffy, useless thing at the pegasus' side.

Aithniel had no interest in divining or the tree or anything here really, but she stood regardless next to her two friends, irritation bristling across her feathers and tainting her eyes. Then, Erebos introduced him as some name she didn't know, and she raised a brow. Rikyn, however, quickly stepped in and gave her a name too. What was with him and always naming her things, especially flowers?

The sun princess sighed, looking at the spy curiously. "And why are you here?" she asked the black and red unicorn. "Shouldn't you be off spying?" For some reason his presence made her uncomfortable, like he would somehow know all of her secrets. Was it safe for him to know that she lived with the unicorns in the Basin? Or would he tell all the other violent, hot-headed winged beasts and then cause them to hate her too?

Art by Aimless-Claims @ DA

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
RE: God Knows We Like Archaic Kinds of Fun - by Aithniel - 07-29-2014, 11:17 AM