the Rift

[OPEN] God Knows We Like Archaic Kinds of Fun

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
Sacre;
Ignatius. A powerful name for such a wee lad, who would surely grow up to be a strong brute, the Basin must cherish him. At least, Sacre hoped they did. He hoped they drenched him in the same love that he too had received when he was just a child, bad rumours often circulated about his birth herd, but some of Sacre's closest friends belonged to the cold snow of the north. The young spy liked to believe that they weren't the murderous hellions that so many spoke of, though sometimes he thought of his father and found his heart constricted. He had always disagreed with most things his father said, but like any son, he loved the mad mans very bones. The stained boy gave the young dark lad a dashing smile, settling into his playful game with the vigour of how an old storyteller retold his favourite story. "Hail, Ignatius. You have a mighty name, little Lord" he dipped his head deeply and slipped easily into the exuberant role of the court jester. The wild imagination of a foal was the greatest thing about being young.

He moves on to the other two, another colt and a filly, one also dark and splattered in gold markings, the other was white like the frozen rain and she too was gold tainted. They were an impressive bunch of foals to look at and Sacre wondered briefly who their parents might be, trying to engage his brain to remember into his foal hood days in the Basin. His memories gave him nothing in an instant, so he turned to two who had been introduced as Dristan and Amaryllis... Odd names. Though he accepted them all the same with another creative dip of his head "hail to you too, Dristan and Amaryllis" and the elaborate game continued.

A look of wounded pride caught on his youthful face as Sikeax amended his introduction with the added word of lazy. He looked at his friend with big round eyes and trembling lips, feigning deep upset as he cocked his head to one side "there's not a lazy bone in my body" he countered, ending with a playful smile. He turned back to the young filly then, the hybrid child who had sighed and questioned his ability to uphold his duties. The stained boy's response was light as he turned his inquisitive blue eyes onto her molten silver ones and Inari padded over to sit in front of the brightly coated Amaryllis. For a moment, the colt listens brightly and with a large smile as Cera adds another piece to his wild little story, indeed it was a special appearance. "My friend Cera speaks truth, who doesn't want to meet a special Lady, I couldn't resist! Though... Remember." He gestured to the land as a whole and his cerulean eyes narrowed. "Just because I'm out in broad daylight doesn't mean my eyes aren't elsewhere" the words rolled off his tongue gently. She was right, Sacre wasn't spying on anything right now, but to reveal it would spoil the little game he having too fun playing.

The topic changed to the weather then and Sacre chuckled along as Sikeax and Cera offered explanations to the foals. The heat was something that had taken Sacre a while to get used to and even now somedays where hard to bear. As Cera turned to the nature of flying, the Sleuth put his attention on the two boys Ignitius and Dristan, his gaze questioning. "You're brave to come so far, young Lords. I too was born in the snowy mountains of the Aurora Basin and used to explore just like you not so long ago. In fact, I still do." He turned to Kari then with a chuckle, hoping to include the colt in their conversation. Sacre didn't get to know much about the grey coloured lad, but he knew they had been on relatively good terms. "Have you visited many places too, Kari?" He asked, genuinely interested.
But I'm cold as the wind blows
so hold me in your arms;
kaydeniro & larfsalot @deviantart | subtlepatterns.com

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: God Knows We Like Archaic Kinds of Fun - by Sacre - 08-20-2014, 07:09 PM