the Rift

[OPEN] God Knows We Like Archaic Kinds of Fun

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
Your spine is ablaze
Felling any foe with my gaze

The horned one said something about there being many dragons, which was unsettling but not the end of the world. Then the winged one said something else about dragons not inhabiting this land for a while, but then one individual had a white dragon named Fajira. And why did any of this matter at all? Was this what Illynx and Rikyn had talked about? Did the pegasus just talk and talk and talk until they talked themselves into a circle and went mad?

Erebos seemed more concerned with the fluffy thing and being bonded than any of the other conversation, so she let them have their fun, silver eyes squinting and the dustbowl. Sand seemed to cling to the roof of her mouth, and the sensation made her heart constrict until it was so small that no emotion could go in or out. This place made her feel empty inside, like it was a burial ground for her soul. Aithniel wanted out of here, but she had to stay. She had to face whatever this was and stick with Erebos and Rikyn.

Wait....

Was the winged one flirting with her? Ew, cooties! Aithniel stared at him, dumbstruck, and then stared at the spy who was not spying as he seemed to be flirting as well. She didn't trust either one of them. She had no reason other than that they lived here, but she was completely okay with her own irrational judgment. The way the spy's red eyes narrowed was creepy enough without him adding that he saw everything. "I highly doubt that," she returned coolly. Unless he had a second pair of eyes somewhere else...

When the winged one asked if she had flown yet, Aithniel's jaw tightened even more, the temperature of her gaze turning hostile. Why all of the interest? Was this normal? If it was normal to be this nosy, then she was perfectly fine being a freak. That he was friends with the son of the Earth God was interesting, but nothing more about his story was wanted. "I do not like the desert," she said honestly, her voice empty, void of emotion in a very unchild like way.

Apparently the red and black one had come from the Basin too but had left. Maybe that was why he had looked so familiar. She waited for his answer, glad to turn the attention away from herself before she burst into flames with emotion. (Haha).

@[Kari] , @[Sikeax]

Credits: Image by Tabini with many thanks from Blu

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
RE: God Knows We Like Archaic Kinds of Fun - by Aithniel - 09-13-2014, 05:28 PM