the Rift

[JUDGED] The Decider (Hector x Arvakl)

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
Arvakl
The sun beats down, illuminating our hides, bringing out the copper in the beast and the pink in my ebony mane and tail. The sand in the arena kicks up under our hooves, sprinkling against the backs of our legs as we move in time. If others are around to watch, I'm unaware. I see my target, and I know what approaches. It is my first skirmish here in Helovia, and I relish the opportunity to show what I'm made of. This brute has done nothing to me, and yet, just being in my way when I'm in a piss poor mood makes him my prey. I feel my saliva start to thicken as I imagine the taste of his blood, his flesh. It slips down my slips, darkening the hairs on my chin.

"You will do as well as any..." Does he think I don't hear him? C'mon sweetie give me the best you got. I will do better than any, asshole. Do you think I'm afraid of you? I don't care if you tower over me, if you're built like a tank. Your fiery wings don't frighten me and your bony horns are like a kitten's baby teeth. I am fierce and vicious, and my antlers are sharper than they look. None of these words pass my mouth, but if he bothers to look closely, he might see the challenge in my eyes.

His body comes closer, muscles rippling under that bronze pelt. My own muscles tense and I feel a heat that's traveling... there... Maybe after this we can get it on. He's a fine specimen and I've love to add him to a list of Helovian conquers. I cock my head to the side, eyeing him carefully, my tail swishing back and forth in the still air, creating a breeze to cool the rising heat in my blood. I raise my wings as well, mimicking him. Mimicry is a sign of attraction, don't you know? My arousal distracts me, however, and before I know it his large wings are out, his body lunging... past mine. I didn't see that coming. I firmly expected a full frontal attack, and I give him brownie points for this moment of deception. His musk as he passes by enters my nostrils and I breathe in deeply. Oh yes, I want this one. Draw MY blood if that's what it takes, handsome, but we need to take this to the next level, and now.

His ivories, as white as his irises are red (oh, mmm, how lovely....), lash out, snapping at me. Oh baby, bite me, bite me hard! They scrape over my flesh at the top of my flank, tearing off the top layer of dermis as they go. It's just a flesh wound, a laceration, and will sting as long as fresh air gets to it. I squeal, making sure he knows that it hurts. And what's more.. I LIKE IT. I know he's got more in him than that, there has to be. He can do so much more, this is just a test. My tail swishes back and forth, swirling as I get feistier and my heart beats faster. His teeth leave my flesh as he carries on past me.

Though the small patch on my left flank stings, I know it won't hinder me much except to provide a tender spot. And now, he is just where I want him. I hope he is as tough as he looks, because I'm not going to go easy, and I want him to still be in one piece when we are done. My hindquarters bunch, muscles tightening as I prepare to attack the handsome hybrid. And then my rump is in the air, ebony hooves flying at the retreating brute, aiming to slash whatever part is within reach, be it barrel, leg, or flank. Another squeal leaves my lips, pleasure mixed with pain. I'm enjoying myself, Unnamed Sir, and I really don't want this to stop. Come, come again.

671 words
1/3
Laceration on top left of flank from teeth.
Hind kick at Hector's retreating form.

I'm so FANCY
Image Credit
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
The Decider (Hector x Arvakl) - by Hector - 07-24-2014, 07:07 PM
RE: The Decider (Hector x Arvakl) - by Hector - 07-26-2014, 09:17 PM
RE: The Decider (Hector x Arvakl) - by Arvakl - 08-09-2014, 04:23 PM
RE: The Decider (Hector x Arvakl) - by Hector - 08-16-2014, 05:08 PM
RE: The Decider (Hector x Arvakl) - by Hector - 08-23-2014, 11:51 PM
RE: The Decider (Hector x Arvakl) - by Official - 09-08-2014, 11:54 AM