the Rift

[OPEN] Thinking of you
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

midas
brother my brother
I’d been thinking about him these past few days, my young prodigy. We hadn’t parted on good terms during our last palaver. I wanted to mend this relationship somehow. Push past faults behind us, all that pain and suffering. Allow true forgiveness, not just for my personal misgivings and faults – but forgiveness from him as well. For never being around when he needed me. It was either a cruel game of fate or my own foolishness that decreed I be absent again from them now; cut off by personal choice yet again. But I still prayed for him, and often dreamt of our adventures outside the Throat.

I wanted to see him. If only to ensure that he was doing well for himself.

A brilliant Tallsun orb was shining bright in heaven, today’s sky was a perfect ocean blue. Not a single cloud shaded the hot ground from blistering rays, dry summer wheat swayed in the constant southern breeze. I walked through the meadow, wings tucked firmly against my barrel, eyes lingering toward the ocean and southern tips of this world. There was a smoke cloud trailing up from the heart of Helovia and beyond that…though it was invisible from current position. I knew there would be a slice of land, a sandy haven.

“Cera…” voice rose quietly, as if the wind itself would carry his name to distant ears and my precious babe would come find me. A pinch of sadness rose in my gut, a lonely lurch that lowered my skull toward the sweet smelling grass.
image credit
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Thinking of you - by Midas - 07-25-2014, 12:04 AM
RE: Thinking of you - by Africa - 08-13-2014, 03:38 AM
RE: Thinking of you - by Midas - 08-13-2014, 05:44 PM
RE: Thinking of you - by Africa - 08-28-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: Thinking of you - by Midas - 09-04-2014, 08:47 PM