the Rift

[OPEN] At your service

Lace the Silverthorn Posts: 459
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 14 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Fajira :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath Chan

"Well... to be honest I think it's more a question of whether I can help you" the stallion smiled after the young pegasus had introduced himself, wondering if he looked as awkward as he felt. He had watched the colt come flying with a mingled sensation of elation and nervousness, realizing even as he landed that Lace didn't have a clue what to say, how to explain his situation. Now he considered the Diviner with thoughtful golden eyes, pausing in his words to assess his host with the calm, laid back curiosity of someone who wasn't really paying attention to what he was seeing.

"The Sun God told me to come find you" he admitted eventually, settling for the plain truth when he couldn't find anything too embarrassing or incriminating with it. "I've been feeling rather at odds with myself and my life goals for some time you see, and when I asked him for advice he told me to 'seek out a person called Cera and craft something for Dragon's Throat'. So I thought, why not, it might be fun... and now I'm here."

The smile he gave the other was somewhat apologetic. It was rather presumptuous to expect the members of the herd to jump high in elation of having a stranger forced onto them for his own selfish reasons. He hoped that mentioning the Sun God might help his case, but aside from that there wasn't anything that stopped this Cera from refusing him entry - especially since the old grullo seemed to have forgotten all manners.

"My name is Lace" he added in belated greeting, determined to amend this particular rudeness, "formerly of World's Edge, now unbound" (which sounded a lot better than 'outcast' or 'exile'), "at your service. I hope you can make use of me" he finally mumbled, before quieting down to look at Cera and hear his reply.

Safe to say, there was quite a lot hanging on his decision. Lace's purpose in life and overall plans of existence, at the very least. But hey, no pressure.

x - x
BronzeHalo.deviantart.com
♦ Permission granted to use magic and violence on Lace and Fajira
♦ Only tag in new threads, spars and if it's urgent
The Store | The Warden

Messages In This Thread
At your service - by Lace - 07-25-2014, 03:52 AM
RE: At your service - by Cera - 07-26-2014, 12:43 AM
RE: At your service - by Lace - 07-26-2014, 01:03 PM
RE: At your service - by Africa - 07-29-2014, 07:25 PM
RE: At your service - by Cera - 08-03-2014, 04:30 AM
RE: At your service - by Lace - 08-03-2014, 05:17 AM