the Rift

[OPEN] At your service

Lace the Silverthorn Posts: 459
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 14 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Fajira :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath Chan

Lace smiled back at Cera as he was invited into the land, more relieved than he had thought himself to be by the kind, almost eager acceptance he received. Following after Africa he fell in beside the young Diviner, eying both him and the desert around with interest as they walked.

"I can see why it would be necessary" he nodded, speaking loud enough for the gray mare to hear as well - he didn't wish to exclude her in any way, though he was unsure how interesting she found the talk of craftsmanship and building projects. "Have you ever considered trying to purify seawater? I have heard that some forms of seaweed can help with this, though the exact process was never disclosed; removing the salt or some such thing, I presume." He shrugged a bit to emphasize that he didn't know more of the subject. It might certainly be an interesting research subject, a task for apprentice healers to figure out while studying herbs and plant-lore perhaps. He himself didn't know how one would proceed, though Fajira suggested using tide pools with different weeds in over a period of time. A stroke of brilliance, as always.

"I do hope I can be of use to you" he continued, his mind already spinning with ideas on how to implement his own gift into the process. "I happen to possess a certain affinity with wood and tree, perhaps it can be helpful? Hollow tubes or some such that transport water over ground perhaps, with some sort of outlet on regular intervals.. Or are you planning to dig channels and drain water from the Oasis?" He rather hoped not. While it was an efficient way to disperse water it also altered the landscape quite heavily, lowering the levels of liquid in the largest basin they had.

Ooc: so short, I'm sorry ;__;
x - x
BronzeHalo.deviantart.com
♦ Permission granted to use magic and violence on Lace and Fajira
♦ Only tag in new threads, spars and if it's urgent
The Store | The Warden

Messages In This Thread
At your service - by Lace - 07-25-2014, 03:52 AM
RE: At your service - by Cera - 07-26-2014, 12:43 AM
RE: At your service - by Lace - 07-26-2014, 01:03 PM
RE: At your service - by Africa - 07-29-2014, 07:25 PM
RE: At your service - by Cera - 08-03-2014, 04:30 AM