the Rift

[OPEN] Just beyond

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
New powers

A voice of "whoa" caught Aithniel's attention, and she stiffened quickly, ears laying flat against her head. She looked all around her and saw nothing, but then she looked up. A pegasus whose coat mirror the sky flew over her, calling her a name, and then landed nearby. Aithniel struggled between fascination and irritation at the way the older girl treated her like a child, and she was quiet for some time, just listening and trying to gather all of her emotions and thoughts.

Was this a violent pegasus? But she could fly... that was amazing! Aithniel wanted to fly, but she was afraid that if she took to the skies she would turn into an emotional monster. Then she winked. Was she making fun of her? Dark ears remained pinned against her head, not sure what to do now without Erebos and Rikyn here to back her up and speak first.

The little firestarter didn't really know what to say without her backup, and she blinked her silver eyes, looking at this "Cirrus". Certainly giving her name wouldn't be a bad thing - it's not like anyone knew or cared who she was. "Aithniel," she replied shortly. "And it's not just a neat trick," she added quickly, the expression on her face rather sour. "I can start fires, so that means that I am very useful and powerful."

Maybe she was exaggerating a little, but this pegasus had a blending coat. Another mare showed up, one without a horn, and that was just strange looking down. Aithniel nodded to her but wondered what she was doing all the way up here. The firestarter really had nothing more to say, so she glanced sideways at the others before jumping and kicking her heels together, hearing and feeling the heat of the sparks jump from her hooves.

Nice...

Aithniel
THE FIRST FLAME BURNED GLORIOUSLY
BUT THE SECOND FLAME BURNS COLD.
Image Credit

@[Dsiox]

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
Just beyond - by Aithniel - 07-25-2014, 04:03 PM
RE: Just beyond - by Cirrus - 07-26-2014, 07:43 AM