the Rift

[OPEN] The terrors of withdrawal

Beowulf Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18Hh :: 8 winters HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mykah :: Canadian Lynx :: None Eaglecry
BEOWULF
"Lonely? I don't know. They tell me this is cold. I don't know what cold is, because I don't freeze"
</style>

Sounds of content escaped the Beasts mouth, cool water splashed up his legs and into the hairy undercarriage. He had never felt this happy in a long time, if only Mykah could see him now. Though she may have just found him utterly ridiculous and then just laughed at him, or gone to hide in shame from him.
He skidded abruptly at the sound of someones voice sounding a little hurt. A wall of water cascaded to the left, away from the Beast as he did so. The man finally looked at the grey one. His eyes almost the same orange as his own, put his had that black dot in the center. As big as the man was, at the sheer glare the silver was giveing, he backed up slightly, his head lowered and his stance was loose. Not at all threatening to start something he could never endure.
I...I'm so sorry there sir" he gulped out an apology, still backing up a couple of steps as he did so. "I did not mean to disturb you at all. Many apologies for the interuptions" He dipped his head in a bow as such, acting as if the one n front of him was of royal blood. Perhaps it was his body language or just the way he came across. Or the fact Beowulf was no good at judging others and could easily boss this smaller being around. Though that was not of his nature at all. However he could at least stand up for himself a little more than usual.
There was something odd about this one, but it spiked a curiosity inside the Beast, a part of him wanted to flee while the other half wanted to get to know this stag,.How could he do so without feeling so utterly rude? or coming off as some kind of pervert.
"Speech"
"Mykah Speech"

[Image: beoicon_by_eagle_cry_designs-da14rlt.png][Image: 53377b251b35e]
*Please tag me in all posts. *Permission granted to cause bodily harm, use magic ect upon me. With the exception of death

Messages In This Thread
The terrors of withdrawal - by Lace - 07-26-2014, 12:38 PM
RE: The terrors of withdrawal - by Beowulf - 07-26-2014, 01:14 PM
RE: The terrors of withdrawal - by Lace - 07-26-2014, 01:26 PM
RE: The terrors of withdrawal - by Beowulf - 07-26-2014, 01:46 PM
RE: The terrors of withdrawal - by Lace - 07-26-2014, 02:01 PM
RE: The terrors of withdrawal - by Beowulf - 07-26-2014, 03:04 PM
RE: The terrors of withdrawal - by Lace - 07-26-2014, 03:43 PM