the Rift

[OPEN] The terrors of withdrawal

Beowulf Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18Hh :: 8 winters HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mykah :: Canadian Lynx :: None Eaglecry
BEOWULF
"Lonely? I don't know. They tell me this is cold. I don't know what cold is, because I don't freeze"
</style>

The Beast relaxed as did the silvery one in front of him. Seeming to shake of the interruption he had so un-kindly brought upon him. He scolded himself internally. Knowing that he Should have known better. The hairy man had been brought up to mind his manors and to treat theirs with respect, unless they so rudely greeted you, in ways which were not acceptable, Then you should be less kind and a little more .. rough, so to speak. But still in a way that was mannerly.
"...I won't eat you." His words rattled around inside; the rather empty, skull of Beowulf. Pulling his stance back up to something a little less submissive, a smile lingering behind the so expansive beard the man had come to acclaim. Though now it was half the glory, being dangled in the water some.
"That would be amusing so" Beo chuckled like a small child, mostly to himself. eat him, how silly!
"I'm just not used to.. others, I guess. You are also neither horned, nor winged. This is quite rare where i come from." He bowed in a gentleman-ly fashion, with grace and integrity. "Infact it is so rare its not even a thing there anymore!" He chuckled, amused by this fact a little too much. But it was true, through and through. Unicorns were the only inhabitants of his homelands.
He was getting a little too giddy with ones self. Beginning to paw at the water and throw his weight around somewhat. Not enough however to cause any injuries to another, but enough to cause the ripples to turn bigger and the splashes to increase.

As the silver had seemingly done, Beowulf too dunk his whole head under the water, without so much as a care in the world. Bubbles surface up from his exhale, his head soon rising back out, A childish giggle escaped the mans chest, though it sounded odd with the deepness of his voice, not quite right in a way. But still could deem catchy if he kept this up.
To not apologize so much? Now that was a challenge for Beowulf indeed. His smile slightly faded and all his motion stopped. "I.. I don't know if i could do that! That seems .. Difficult. It is not one of my nature to not apologize" The poor Beast was so utterly confused now.

"Speech"
"Mykah Speech"

[Image: beoicon_by_eagle_cry_designs-da14rlt.png][Image: 53377b251b35e]
*Please tag me in all posts. *Permission granted to cause bodily harm, use magic ect upon me. With the exception of death

Messages In This Thread
The terrors of withdrawal - by Lace - 07-26-2014, 12:38 PM
RE: The terrors of withdrawal - by Beowulf - 07-26-2014, 01:14 PM
RE: The terrors of withdrawal - by Lace - 07-26-2014, 01:26 PM
RE: The terrors of withdrawal - by Beowulf - 07-26-2014, 01:46 PM
RE: The terrors of withdrawal - by Lace - 07-26-2014, 02:01 PM
RE: The terrors of withdrawal - by Beowulf - 07-26-2014, 03:04 PM
RE: The terrors of withdrawal - by Lace - 07-26-2014, 03:43 PM