the Rift

I can hear the sounds from another world.

Valor Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

the moonchild
VALOR

"Kah?"

Fragile bones turn to the sound, flickering harks perked at the harmonious ramble. Hibiscus orbs examined the creature from which the word came from, not to reveal a horse from which he has learned he was from the careful inspection of his own reflection. Beautiful, songbird-like airfoil hangs from her shoulders, vibrant in their own fiery chestnut color. Ivory has seeped up her legs, conquering most of her body, and half of her face. Grey, yet lively eyes flicker behind the blur of her tears.

"I'm sorry." The mare quickly said as she realized I was not who she thought I was.

His youthful frame pranced around, examining the creature, it was the first time in his memory to meet another horse.

"D-Don't w-worry about it."" The words awkwardly tumbled from his lips, appalled he was having a conversation with something other than an opossum or an owl.

"My name's Valor." He said, his voice smoothing out into a staccato rhythm. "I believe I'm lost, well kinda..." His boyish, scratchy voice trailed off as he thought. Tossing his long , wavy forelock out of his eyes, exposing his skeleton like bald face. The three feathers tied in his hair fluttered up in objection to the shift in position, before settling back down in a comfortable nook of shoulder length mane.

"I am looking for a home." He said to the downcast mare, finishing his discontinued sentence. Clearing his thoughts, Blinking his glazed over eyes. "Are you okay?" He questioned the upset soul, realizing his young boyish brain has strayed from her own distress. She was in need of help too.

OOC :: sorry for the ADD two year old probs xD feel free to whip him into shape.. This is his first interaction with another horse lol. @[Nasreen]

the language of my world

"the language of my mouth"
I've always been chasing ghosts.
CHASING GHOSTS

Messages In This Thread
I can hear the sounds from another world. - by Valor - 07-27-2014, 09:50 PM
RE: I can hear the sounds from another world. - by Valor - 07-28-2014, 09:22 PM