the Rift

[PRIVATE] take me through the violet fires of hell.

Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark

DESTRY
rise to the occasion
After venturing into the Throat, Aurelia and I took a small tour of the land, flying and racing down along the open rolling hills of the Meadow, through the Fields and over the Steppe, looping around to fly along the coast. We took a rest at the Grove and swam through the lake, enjoying ourselves there for a little romantic evening. The journey was fun, although seeing the dead lands brought sorrow to my eyes as I recall the days spent in the caves, depressed and alone. Sweeping away from that, we spent a night in the Rotunda, admiring the shimmering glass beneath a beautiful crescent moon. From there we flew to the Veins, circling above the land of violet and blue hues.

I swoop down, crimson hooves awaiting the impact with the soft earth before the sky bridge, sparks jumping from my hooves as contact is made. Wings aid me in steadying myself, hind legs reaching out for the ground below me. I move forward in anticipation for Aurelia to land with me, already prancing across the stone bridge with sparks flying out from my hooves. I swept my tail over my thighs, letting it trail along the ground behind me, bloody red strands washing over heated stone.

Looking out across the colourful sky with my eyes twinkling, I let out a little gasp as I look down to see the sun setting beyond the horizon, colours dancing out across the expanse. Waters shimmer and shine, reflecting the sun's radiant light. Approaching the beaten and worn shrines of the Gods, I look upon them with some amount of sorrow, trying to imagine them in their former state of beauty. Looking back over my shoulder I tell Aurelia something, smiling. Now was the time to pray, to ask the Gods for what was wanted. I turn away and bend down upon one knee, body dipping down towards the ground as I pray in silence to the Gods before raising myself again, shaking my body to rid of and dirt I may have encountered.
"talk talk talk"

-Destry and Aurelia are here seeking the Earth God! they would like to have some babies together with the help of some magic ~<3 (if we do not roll for a god the first time please use my extra votg roll from the banner contest !) and also note that bay gave me permission to say that Aurelia followed Destry around Helovia c: thanks !-

art by dark, table code by tamme

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
take me through the violet fires of hell. - by Destry - 07-28-2014, 12:07 AM