the Rift

[OPEN] the end will come soon.

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
The silence is shattered as I here a stallions voice behind me. I glance upwards and see the familiar face of the edge stallion. He was there when I was trying to save Resplendence from herself. Not that she needed saving by me, her knight came quickly and knocked her out of her insanity. He says my name to me. How does he know my name? Did I tell him when we were trying to help Resplendence? My gut turns and I realize that I do not recall telling him my name. Has she sent people to find me? "Edge Stallion." My voice remains neutral, but I begin to worry. Is he going to chuck me off of this edge? I quickly shuffle to my feet, hoping to not be as short and vulnerable, but to my dismay it seems that this stallion is much taller than me. His brown eyes seem to home no malice, but I know from experience that one can easily hide that.

"I don't mean any harm, Aurelia. You... You look like you could use an ear, or a shoulder." My ears slip backwards but do not flatten all the way. I listen to his words, and though I would like to say that I can tell he is somehow here to herd me back to the World's Edge, I have no proof of this. "Maybe I do need a shoulder or an ear, but I don't need yours. Why have you sought me out?" Suddenly, she remembers him saying his name to the frantic Resplendence. Destrier. I let my wings partially unfold. I am prepared to jump off the ledge and fly to safety if I need too.

ooc: sorry for the shortness!

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
the end will come soon. - by Aurelia - 07-28-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Destrier - 07-28-2014, 08:32 PM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Aurelia - 07-28-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Thranduil - 07-29-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Destrier - 07-29-2014, 04:55 PM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Aurelia - 07-30-2014, 02:04 AM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Thranduil - 08-05-2014, 11:31 PM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Destrier - 08-13-2014, 02:46 PM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Aurelia - 09-07-2014, 08:51 AM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Thranduil - 09-19-2014, 02:07 PM