the Rift

[OPEN] the end will come soon.

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo
Destrier
don't go gentle into that good night
rage on against the dying light
She moves, and my muscles tense; will she fly away before I'm able to do anything? I wouldn't pursue her, no, that would only make her feel all the more threatened. But much to my relief, she merely stands, seeming not to know my own name as she refers to me simply as 'Edge Stallion.' My expression slips then, realizing that the young Pegasus had probably never seen nor heard of me aside from when we were both trying to help calm Resplendence from her hellish nightmare. "Destrier," I offer my name gently, and feeling Suli's familiar weight upon my neck, her spaded tail twitching back and forth, I introduce her as well. "And the green one is Suli." Who clearly wasn't at all happy to see Aurelia, no matter how hard I tried to tell her to drop the attitude. At least she was staying put.

Observant eyes watch as Aurelia flicked her ears back, a clear sign of irritation to me, but I keep my posture relaxed, head held level with my withers. I hadn't come here to fight, to scold, nothing of such ill nature. I sought answers, yes, but at the same time, could I really demand those after seeing the Pegasus in such a state? At one time before Suli and my children had come into my life, I knew what it meant to be alone, /truly/ alone, to not have a single soul bat an eye should I have suddenly disappeared from this world. It was a terrible place to be, and I wouldn't stand by and allow somebody else to fall into that deep, dark hole, even if that somebody was more or less hated by the entirety of the Edge, my family, my home.

A heavy sigh of vexation passes through my lips as she speaks. Would I be able to calm her at all, reassure her that I hadn't come to deal her punishment? From the looks of it, one had already been dealt; she was already suffering from what had happened, or so I assumed, and that was punishment enough. But before I'm able to offer said reassurance, another voice is heard, one I find myself unable to place and as I turn to look upon our newest company, find that his face, too, is foreign. Suli's own head snaps up at the golden stallion's emergence, and a deep, rumbling growl emits from her throat as violet eyes settle upon him.

More than likely I was bothering Aurelia, I couldn't deny that, but it was bothersome that another had come into the picture before I could exchange a few more words with the pale lady. Briefly I wondered if they knew one another or not, but I was quick to dismiss the thought. Whether they did or not, it didn't matter, not right now.

"If you wish me to leave, then I will," I say as I look back to Aurelia, leaving Suli to watch the golden one as her growls finally ceased. I went on, chocolate eyes gentle and deep voice steady and unwavering as ever, "But just know that I'm not as sour as the rest. If it is an ear or shoulder you need, then know that mine is open. I harbor no ill-will against you nor your past transgressions."

I had seen a young lady in pain, and I couldn't simply walk on by.

"bloop"
x - x

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Messages In This Thread
the end will come soon. - by Aurelia - 07-28-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Destrier - 07-28-2014, 08:32 PM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Aurelia - 07-28-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Thranduil - 07-29-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Destrier - 07-29-2014, 04:55 PM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Aurelia - 07-30-2014, 02:04 AM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Thranduil - 08-05-2014, 11:31 PM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Destrier - 08-13-2014, 02:46 PM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Aurelia - 09-07-2014, 08:51 AM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Thranduil - 09-19-2014, 02:07 PM