the Rift

[OPEN] the end will come soon.

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
My venom gaze flicks away from Destrier, as he had put it, when I catch a glimpse of a golden stallion in the corner of my eye. Destrier and Suli will have to wait for now. I admit it, this is the one time I do not desire attention. "No, he isn't. We are perfectly fine." My attempts to sound polite are overridden by the impatience residing within me. I do not need a knight in shining (gold) armor. I've already been saved by Destry. I do not need to be swept away again. "I am Aurelia. This is my" What is Destrier to me? He is a mere stranger, but perhaps I should show the gold boy that I am here with my 'friend'? Would he even buy it? "friend." I finish sternly, looking back at Destrier.

Destrier speaks now, and I realize I don't want him to leave. I like his company even if he is only here because Kahlua or Kaj sent him. I drop my head so it is level with his at I stare straight at him. "Why have the rulers not talked to me directly? Why must they send you? I know they are not afraid of me." My tone is serious. If he expects me to divulge anything to him, he must divulge to me first. It's not like I don't already know the dysfunctional World's Edge inside out. I know of their mentally insane moon doctor (or that is the conclusion I have come too). I know more, but I do not feel like continuing on. Thinking of the World's Edge gives me a massive headache, and that is something I'd like to avoid today.

I realize I've completely ignored the golden boy in all of this. "I assume you are from the Aurora Basin? That is where the unicorns reside, correct?" Yes, I've been told of the hostile northern unicorns, and to be honest, I do not feel like dealing with one today. Maybe he isn't from their, but that is where most of the unicorns are, so I assume so. I keep my guard up, ready to start my fire magic or even high-tail it out of there. I hope it doesn't get to that, but that may just happen if these horses keep making me inch closer to the edge of this island. Oh how easy they would be able to push my and watch me fall. My ears become erect again and as they do, my forelock spreads across my bridge and covers my eyes. I feel hidden from the world like this, and I take pleasure in this feeling.

ooc:; this is horrible o-o i'm on way too many medications to post XD sorry for any typos or things. :P

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
the end will come soon. - by Aurelia - 07-28-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Destrier - 07-28-2014, 08:32 PM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Aurelia - 07-28-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Thranduil - 07-29-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Destrier - 07-29-2014, 04:55 PM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Aurelia - 07-30-2014, 02:04 AM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Thranduil - 08-05-2014, 11:31 PM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Destrier - 08-13-2014, 02:46 PM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Aurelia - 09-07-2014, 08:51 AM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Thranduil - 09-19-2014, 02:07 PM