the Rift

[OPEN] the end will come soon.

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo
Destrier
don't go gentle into that good night
rage on against the dying light
That came as a surprise. I had been expecting the mare to take advantage of the palomino's approach, for them to have perhaps know one another, and for the golden boy to try and chase me from here. I would have gone without a fight, but I was grateful that Aurelia had given me a chance.

As the pale youngster refers to me as 'friend', a false title in her mind if I read her look correctly, I merely give a nod of my head as though accepting her claim. My gaze and focus remain on her entirely, the brief flicker of an ear all that I offer to the horned one before I'm speaking again.

Her question is one she has every right to speak, and whereas some might snap and demand she watch her words, their own poisonous, my answer comes calmly and with gentle ease. "Kahlua wanted me to accompany her so that we might find you together," I said in way of explanation, "However, it seems I've found you before we could set off as we had planned." That was the truth, and I could only hope that Aurelia would take it as such.

"I won't force you to come back with me, Aurelia, that would be wrong, but... maybe we could meet again? Kahlua wishes only to speak with you, and I can assure no others follow. My Queen nor myself mean any harm."

But the same could not be same for others of the World's Edge.

"bloop"
x - x

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Messages In This Thread
the end will come soon. - by Aurelia - 07-28-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Destrier - 07-28-2014, 08:32 PM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Aurelia - 07-28-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Thranduil - 07-29-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Destrier - 07-29-2014, 04:55 PM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Aurelia - 07-30-2014, 02:04 AM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Thranduil - 08-05-2014, 11:31 PM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Destrier - 08-13-2014, 02:46 PM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Aurelia - 09-07-2014, 08:51 AM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Thranduil - 09-19-2014, 02:07 PM