the Rift

[OPEN] the end will come soon.

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
The golden apologizes and the conversation continues. I ignore him completely for now, not even offering him a twitch of the ear the way Destrier had. Quickly, the black stag speaks.

"I won't force you to come back with me, Aurelia, that would be wrong, but... maybe we could meet again? Kahlua wishes only to speak with you, and I can assure no others follow. My Queen nor myself mean any harm."

"I'll come back with you. I don't really have much to loose. Though, I do know I don't want to be in the Edge when it happens. I'd prefer if Kaj wasn't there either. It feels as if though he'd like me much better dead." What have I done?! I don't want to see Kahlua or anyone! Why would I want to see the person who murdered my companion?! My tethered soul is weak now, and I am crazier, more volatile. I am half dead, soul-less. Do they really want to talk to me? Do they even know what they are getting themselves into? It's now or never, I won't be this willing next time.

Suddenly, the gold is speaking of the basin. "Racist? I knew it. I must go spread this information to those that don't already know it." New mission in life: stop Aurora Basin from... Everything. Why don't they let pegasi and equine in? Are they too holy for us? Oh wait, they are racist! This new information, it makes me see things about that herd differently. I had been told they were hostile, but they are probably super sweet to unicorns. I don't know, it just all makes sense.

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
the end will come soon. - by Aurelia - 07-28-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Destrier - 07-28-2014, 08:32 PM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Aurelia - 07-28-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Thranduil - 07-29-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Destrier - 07-29-2014, 04:55 PM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Aurelia - 07-30-2014, 02:04 AM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Thranduil - 08-05-2014, 11:31 PM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Destrier - 08-13-2014, 02:46 PM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Aurelia - 09-07-2014, 08:51 AM
RE: the end will come soon. - by Thranduil - 09-19-2014, 02:07 PM