the Rift

[OPEN] Palace of innocents, kingdom of mistakes

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Find a way to believe in fate

Her accompaniment seems buried into the task that she herself was well into before his voice left her startled, unsettled, watching with those careful eyes of her's before noticing he was doing nothing wrong when his head ducked down to feed. When she has come to find silence and he begins his turn to speak, each cup is given to him. His voice is easy, simple, much like the rest of him if it wasn't for the marking on his face. Lace happens to be his name, and it is nothing that she's heard of before, but all of the syllables are gentle on any tongue.
Conversation during his turn shifts over to how she smells. Had she even dipped in a pair of nostrils to take a wiff of herself lately? Did she need another bath? She smells of the ocean, as far as he's gone ahead and told her. A mental note is still made to bathe before returning, in case something was to have gotten to her scent.
Food is ripped into his jaws, and once more, the action of speaking has been handed to her. A sigh pushes outwards with clouds of mist, or possibly steam in the morning air, thinking as of his words. The lone nod that moves her medium sized skull and glowing horn is a reply to the words offered.
"As are you?" It was easy to misjudge, definitely in a time such as this. Sunlight had clawed it's way through the walls of clouds that sprinkled water droplets upon their hides. She know notices that they're reversed to one another in colouring, popping an almost unnoticeable smile to change the appearance of her previously still lips.
"I'm not fond of the heat. You may laugh as of I live in the desert, but it burns my hide." Even the mere mention of her sunburns remind her that soon she's got to go back to be of assistance in any way possible. It takes that smile away from her pretty, youthful face almost on cue. "I like the cool air more, but not those that live in it."
If things had been different, then chances could be that that the scent of sea breeze and sand would be whatever scent that the members of the Basin bore. There was never any time to go and find someone seen as evil and racist only to see what they smelt of, nor did it seem wise.
"What about you?" She cannot drag away herself of easily, faintly curious as of him. There seems so few of them like him, who was comfortable with grazing quietly with easy spoken ways instead of slamming conversation into the face of strangers found about the land.

Image Credits
Table by Imi <3

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
RE: Palace of innocents, kingdom of mistakes - by Sikeax - 08-17-2014, 04:07 PM