the Rift

[PRIVATE] edge of the world

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
Sacre
Give me heaven, give me hell
As soon as the company that had followed Africa dispersed, adventure and exploration time began for the boy and his fox. Inari was quickly fitting into the body of a juvenile, his fur had lost its baby softness, however he appeared to have become much fluffier as a result. His tufts of orange mess stuck up this way and that, his tail an explosion of white fuzz that was littered with bits of stick and grass. The vulpine remained lean, however, muscles toned to their natural peak as the kit spent most of his days either exploring or hunting. There wasn't a moment when Inari was still for more than five minutes, his bubbly self only coming to a standstill when exhaustion was no longer easy to ignore. It was a trait shared by his bonded friend whose cloven hooves were forever restless to whisk away on another trip.

For a while the pair had explored every inch of the camp that was designated to their herd. It had been centred mainly by a pale tent and dotted around were iron spears that lead to a sandy mass. A small abode that represented the land of dragons through its cacti and rough desert grasses that grew on the floating surface. All in all the stained colt had been very impressed with their little campsite that was becoming much like a den in his youthful mind. A 'safe' area to run back to should his overly curious meddling cause too much trouble.

Naturally the colt hadn't stuck around for long and soon he'd set off across the lush greens with waterfalls filling the magnificent backdrop of dazzling blue sky. His eyes wide with awe and his legs bounced with carefree abandonment, the lustre of youth rife in his step and a patter of paws to follow along. Scents, so many new scents! He wondered if all the herds had now made it up here, if Roux had made it up here, it mother, father, his family... Sacre's gaze turned forlornly to look at the arrow nestled into his tail. Only once had it glowed and thankfully his twin had come out fine that day. It was a nice feeling to know that he carried a connection with his beloved brother, even if it was a faint one.

A soft sigh left his dark lips and he carried on moving at a slower trot until azure eyes caught a familiar fiery glimpse. Cloven hooves dug into to the ground and the colt abruptly fell to a halt as Inari dashed across the vibrant ground aiming straight for the piles of food collected neatly by Natraj, his beady eyes glinting in mischief.

Sacre, on the other hand, looked longingly over at Tandavi with his mind churning from should I? To shouldn't I? The colt was unsure as to their standing, he had so much to say and not a thought of how to say it. Did she hate him? Would she even want to talk to him? The uncertainty was slowly eating away at the boys aching heart that inflicted pain on him in ways he had never experienced before, it spurred his feet to edge closer to her and his sky blue eyes tailored to her face. This had to be sorted. How was he supposed to live side by side with her like this?

His familiar bright smile wove onto his lips as his heart began to hammer at the confines of his chest. "Tandavi!" He shouted her name like always, "I hope you're well."
image credits

@[Tandavi]

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
edge of the world - by Tandavi - 07-29-2014, 02:15 AM
RE: edge of the world - by Sacre - 08-01-2014, 04:47 PM
RE: edge of the world - by Tandavi - 08-01-2014, 11:07 PM
RE: edge of the world - by Sacre - 09-09-2014, 05:54 PM
RE: edge of the world - by Tandavi - 09-14-2014, 01:26 PM