the Rift

pour more through my veins | open

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Like walking into a dream, so unlike what you've seen

With little to no interaction lately with the herd, Archibald was taken off guard by the new scent. He stopped behind his companion, Loretta's head lowered and every hair along her spine standing straight up. The red dog's lips quivered in warning as she bared her teeth. Archibald looked down on her briefly with proud eyes before stepping over her, lifting his head into the air he stomped a massive hoof on the ground, sending a small series of tremors out towards the darkness the mare secluded herself in. "Show yourself," Archibald bellowed, his voice deep and courageous.

The stallion took a step back, tucking his chin some to get a better vision into the trees where the mare was. He saw glimpses of fur and feathers, a pegasus. How quaint. Archibald didn't know many pegasi, his knowledge of them resting on his oldest brother Wilder. However, Archibald was not racist. His entire foundation was built on equality, of course, with having brothers of each species. Archibald took mind not to deny others acceptance or truth or anything based on their race.

However, his stance truly showed how he felt. His head was high(despite its arched position to look into the trees), his body bounced with an air of dominance that could not be denied. He knew where he stood and others would quickly learn it as well. He was a natural leader, and testosterone fueled it and made him a truly dominant, almost violently so, being. "Mare, why do you seek shadows from your own herdmate? I mean you no harm," Archibald had not meant to frighten her if that is what he had done, only to enforce his statements with his power. Loretta still stood guard, hair standing up nicely and teeth flashing in warning. Archibald turned his head towards her. Relax, beast. He warned his companion, and reluctantly she slunk to his side, taking refuge under his mammoth frame.

[Image: architable.jpg]
FiagaiStock.deviantart.com | arctichorse.deviantart.com | by: Imi

Messages In This Thread
pour more through my veins | open - by Archibald - 08-27-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: pour more through my veins | open - by Valhalla - 08-27-2012, 10:21 PM
RE: pour more through my veins | open - by Archibald - 08-28-2012, 10:24 AM