the Rift

[OPEN] Glory to the Sun (HERD MEETING)

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
[Image: sohtable.png]

SOHALIA

It was not lost on the dove that she was late, but it was such a lovely day on such a beautiful island that she could not feel abashed. Surely the rest of her herd was just as enamored by their surreal surroundings as she? As a pegasus, she could simply spread her wings and be lost in the clouds for hours, soaring and swooping, laughing with glee as water droplets clung to her ivory pelt, light refracting into a million tiny rainbows as she flitted from cloud to cloud. And it was so much easier to lose track of time when she could look down and see the magical, floating land, complete with cascading waterfalls that fell into the ocean, presumably originating from some endless reserve deep within the mountains adorning the island. Cherry trees, or something similarly pink, dotted the landscape, creating a colorful backdrop to her midair antics.

The Gods did not err in creating this place.

Astraeus crooned his agreement, and the angel laughed.

When she fell from the sky to land gently and gracefully just outside her gathered companions, she nickered a soft greeting and then took her place beside her fellow Sultana. Her bi-colored gaze flickered from one to the other as she took them all in, her eyes filled with warmth and affection. These individuals were her family, her friends. They had become her life, and she would gladly give her own for their well-being. Though she was still newly come, she hoped that they had or would come to view her as she did them.

"I hope I haven't kept you waiting," she told them with a smile. "This is a lovely place, isn't it?"

"talk talk talk"
@[name]

Live... I want to live on fire
Die... I want to burn out brighter
Brighter than the northern lights
Want to live to feel the daylight

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Glory to the Sun (HERD MEETING) - by Africa - 07-29-2014, 06:35 AM
RE: Glory to the Sun [Dragon's Throat] - by Sacre - 07-30-2014, 07:24 AM
RE: Glory to the Sun [Dragon's Throat] - by Kari - 07-30-2014, 11:48 PM
RE: Glory to the Sun [Dragon's Throat] - by Alija - 07-31-2014, 01:11 AM
RE: Glory to the Sun [Dragon's Throat] - by Rei - 08-01-2014, 11:53 PM
RE: Glory to the Sun [Dragon's Throat] - by Sohalia - 08-05-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: Glory to the Sun (HERD MEETING) - by Africa - 08-06-2014, 12:36 AM
RE: Glory to the Sun (HERD MEETING) - by Sacre - 08-12-2014, 08:36 PM
RE: Glory to the Sun (HERD MEETING) - by Sohalia - 08-15-2014, 02:52 PM
RE: Glory to the Sun (HERD MEETING) - by Hector - 08-17-2014, 01:58 PM