the Rift

[OPEN] Glory to the Sun (HERD MEETING)

Andromeda Posts: 91
Dragon's Throat Healer
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 5 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
There are clear benefits to attending a herd meeting, and I have yet to attend one since returning to Helovia. The benefits? Sucking up, though I feel I have no need for that. I think I am already on great terms with Africa and Sohalia. But even more importantly - meeting and catching up with other herd members. I can easily count those herd members that I've met (and actually know their names): Africa, Sohalia, Tandavi, and Sikeax. Everyone else is a mystery to me. I briefly saw the sun-colored stallion hybrid, but I never learned his name. I know Rasta, but she is not from the Throat.

I am late to this herd meeting, and I have no excuses. But at least I am here now, right? I see the gathering of Sohalia and Africa, Tandavi and Sikeax too. Silas flies overhead, squawking at us to gather. I trot up slowly to the group, hoping to not draw too much attention to myself. As I approach, I hear my own name mentioned as well as Sikeax's. I hear that there is an alliance between the Edge and the Throat, but I already knew that. I didn't realize we should be unfriendly toward those of the Basin. I, too, had heard rumors of their racism and cruel ways, but it is always sad to have to distance ourselves from others of our kind.

I near Sohalia and Africa and murmur my presence, and apologize for my lateness. It surely does not reflect well on our leaders that some of their top appointees are not timely for herd matters. But perhaps this is just evidence for why I will never be suitable for such management. (And that's quite alright with me.)

"Speech."

ANDROMEDA
Image Credits
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Andromeda excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Glory to the Sun (HERD MEETING) - by Africa - 07-29-2014, 06:35 AM
RE: Glory to the Sun [Dragon's Throat] - by Sacre - 07-30-2014, 07:24 AM
RE: Glory to the Sun [Dragon's Throat] - by Kari - 07-30-2014, 11:48 PM
RE: Glory to the Sun [Dragon's Throat] - by Alija - 07-31-2014, 01:11 AM
RE: Glory to the Sun [Dragon's Throat] - by Rei - 08-01-2014, 11:53 PM
RE: Glory to the Sun (HERD MEETING) - by Africa - 08-06-2014, 12:36 AM
RE: Glory to the Sun (HERD MEETING) - by Andromeda - 08-09-2014, 05:08 PM
RE: Glory to the Sun (HERD MEETING) - by Sacre - 08-12-2014, 08:36 PM
RE: Glory to the Sun (HERD MEETING) - by Sohalia - 08-15-2014, 02:52 PM
RE: Glory to the Sun (HERD MEETING) - by Hector - 08-17-2014, 01:58 PM