the Rift

[OPEN] Glory to the Sun (HERD MEETING)

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Satanic Silk
I wonder if my love will be surprised that I am late to a herd meeting. All I can say is, at least I show up. I wasn't great about participation when I was in the Falls, and I doubt that I'll do much better in the Throat. I arrive at the gathering, for me only marked by the presence of Africa and Alija, and sidle up not far from Africa. It is not my place to be in any sort of leadership position, but I want to stay next to the mare that brings light into my dark and hopeless life. I arrive just in time to hear her mention some herd agreements that have been made. Greatly in my favor, we have an agreement with Midas and the rest of the Falls to practice stealths. My ears perk and my red eyes brighten - that is excellent news for me. I can make my way as a good sleuth and get in the practice that I sorely need. We are on good terms with the Edge, and things with the Basin are .. well.. no good at all. I make a note to myself to be angry at anyone from the Basin. A little hypocritical - judging those who are judgmental - but that's politics isn't it?

I scoot next to Africa and nuzzle her shoulder, then look around at those gathered. I recognize none but Alija, the one that I lead here to the Throat. I murmur words to my sweetness. M'dear, I am sorry I am late. Old habits die hard, I suppose. I pause, and take one last look at those gathered, trying to rack my brain to see if MAYBE I recognize them, but all in vain. Would you introduce me to some of these herd members? I know none but Alija. I glance over at who must be Sohalia, the other reigning queen. I hope that she doesn't mind my close presence to the queens in this meeting. Put a joker hat on me, if it helps. I just don't want to be separated from my love.

Walk. Talk.

hungry for life
Image Credit
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Glory to the Sun (HERD MEETING) - by Africa - 07-29-2014, 06:35 AM
RE: Glory to the Sun [Dragon's Throat] - by Sacre - 07-30-2014, 07:24 AM
RE: Glory to the Sun [Dragon's Throat] - by Kari - 07-30-2014, 11:48 PM
RE: Glory to the Sun [Dragon's Throat] - by Alija - 07-31-2014, 01:11 AM
RE: Glory to the Sun [Dragon's Throat] - by Rei - 08-01-2014, 11:53 PM
RE: Glory to the Sun (HERD MEETING) - by Africa - 08-06-2014, 12:36 AM
RE: Glory to the Sun (HERD MEETING) - by Satanic Silk - 08-09-2014, 05:59 PM
RE: Glory to the Sun (HERD MEETING) - by Sacre - 08-12-2014, 08:36 PM
RE: Glory to the Sun (HERD MEETING) - by Sohalia - 08-15-2014, 02:52 PM
RE: Glory to the Sun (HERD MEETING) - by Hector - 08-17-2014, 01:58 PM