the Rift

[OPEN] ACHTUNG!

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
I am alerted by a warning. We are under attack. Quickly, I take to the skies, my eyes and ears peeled, looking for the threat. My eyes glance down and I spot mountain lions and horses. A war? Why are there mountain lions? My loyalty is to the Dragon's Throat, and though Africa will not let me join the Throat yet, I would still fight to the death for this land. If I die, I'd like to die serving the Throat, no matter if Africa wants me in the herd or not. I dive down to the ground and within seconds, I am only the ground, halted, and ready to attack.

"I'm not underestimating them, but I do not believe they speak our language." Why in the world would these horses thing that big cats could speak? Do other big cats speak in Helovia? Have I missed something? I rear into the air, my hooves flailing wildly. Maybe we don't have to hurt them. Maybe we can just scare them off. I notice that the orange stallion that I had met when I was a wraith was doing the same thing I was. Hey, great minds think alike, right? I make no move to attack yet, but I do prepare.

My hooves land on the ground with a loud thud and the spray of sand grain. I let out a loud neigh, the tones of my voice should convey the message that we are not to be fucked with. Us horses, we're powerful, and no cat will stop us from showing off our battle prowess. Let the cats try to attack us. Let them see just how powerful a group of horses is. Now that I am here, we are even numbered. I'm sure more horses will come, too. I wouldn't be surprised if we outnumbered the cats rather quickly. I stare at the cats, my gaze unwavering. There is ferocity in my eyes, they would be smart to turn around before I let them see my fiery self. Of course, they can stay, but they will be burnt badly. They will not see the light of tomorrow if they decide to attack and not leave. We are powerful. We are the Dragon's Throat. They... are cats.

ooc:; i think i repeated myself quite a lot here x-x so sorry, will get better.

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
ACHTUNG! - by NPC - 07-29-2014, 12:00 PM
RE: ACHTUNG! - by Tandavi - 07-29-2014, 03:54 PM
RE: ACHTUNG! - by Sikeax - 07-30-2014, 02:40 PM
RE: ACHTUNG! - by Hector - 07-30-2014, 06:41 PM
RE: ACHTUNG! - by Rei - 07-31-2014, 11:16 AM
RE: ACHTUNG! - by Aurelia - 07-31-2014, 03:59 PM
RE: ACHTUNG! - by Rei - 08-01-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: ACHTUNG! - by NPC - 08-03-2014, 04:08 AM
RE: ACHTUNG! - by Cera - 08-03-2014, 05:16 AM
RE: ACHTUNG! - by Lace - 08-04-2014, 10:10 AM
RE: ACHTUNG! - by Tandavi - 08-05-2014, 02:38 PM