the Rift

[OPEN] ACHTUNG!

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen

Rei blushed profusely feeling scorned by the gorgeous pegasus before her. It wasn't that she expected the mountain lions to speak, she had simply hoped that the emotion behind her words would somehow reach the hearts of the predators.

She felt kind of ridiculous as she watched the others around her make moves to scare the mountain lions off. The spotted pegasus admired those who had reacted quickly and so well. Practical thinking certainly wasn't the freckled pegasus' strong suit. She was all heart.

Puffing up to stand as mighty as her fourteen hands would allow she mustered together just enough of her bulk to appear intimidating. But the kind light in her eyes didn't fade out. In ways she supposed it could be a fault, but she did mean well and loved the land that they were in along those who also called it home just as much as the other's who defended it.

What would her father's take on the matter be? Would he think she was being too softhearted towards the invaders?

It was at times like these that the young mare yearned for her sire's guidance. The stallion had been snatched away from her much too early.

Shaking her head she violently shook the thoughts from her mind. This was not the time nor the place. Either way her father would want her to react. Thinking of the young members of the Dragon's Throat who depended on the rest of them for defense a rage began to spark in her as she realized that if the lions weren't stopped the young ones would be their first targets.

Rearing, although still perhaps not as vehemently as her herd-mates, she struck the empty air before her.

Gods, she prayed, let them flee before it comes to blows. Her gentle heart didn't want to harm any of the mountain lions while at the same time her blood still boiled in a protective anger for those that they were defending

OOC: I hope that it is okay that I posted here again, I am not sure if posting order and all applies in these.
x - x
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
ACHTUNG! - by NPC - 07-29-2014, 12:00 PM
RE: ACHTUNG! - by Tandavi - 07-29-2014, 03:54 PM
RE: ACHTUNG! - by Sikeax - 07-30-2014, 02:40 PM
RE: ACHTUNG! - by Hector - 07-30-2014, 06:41 PM
RE: ACHTUNG! - by Rei - 07-31-2014, 11:16 AM
RE: ACHTUNG! - by Aurelia - 07-31-2014, 03:59 PM
RE: ACHTUNG! - by Rei - 08-01-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: ACHTUNG! - by NPC - 08-03-2014, 04:08 AM
RE: ACHTUNG! - by Cera - 08-03-2014, 05:16 AM
RE: ACHTUNG! - by Lace - 08-04-2014, 10:10 AM