the Rift

[OPEN] ACHTUNG!!!
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midas
We’d actually only just begun to recover from the recent onslaught of misfortunes. The gods seemed to be smiling down upon us though, they gave all clans a safe haven for games and companionship to happen. Yon island had become a favorite pastime for many of this family, the very air in that place was thriving with life and a peaceful atmosphere.

Tonight was a working eve though, I paced the cliffside; keeping careful eye on the ground beyond our door. Alert for a trouble that was brewing, but thus far unseen. There were things shifting on this quiet night, toying with my regard while ignorance and shadow play remained ever in their favor. Fina was the first to notice something amiss, she’d been gliding below the cool diamonds. Our thick canopy was made for nearly perfect obscurity, but those raptor eyes caught sight of something slithering across the meadow. Swaying the tall grass in an unusual motion that mimicked the wind on this breathless night.

“Midas.” My companion beckoned firmly, a fair distance separated us yet her voice was ever clear in my mind, “Something moves in the dark. Tis not animal.” Normally passive gaze narrowed, then hardened; sun dipped feathers shifted apart, carrying me into the sky without further pondering or question. It wasn’t in a soldier to simply stand by; these sort of things should always be investigated – no room for quarter or a lax guard.

Fina followed high above those dark lumps until I arrived.

Still warm from the sun
upside down beside the ocean
Image Credit
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
ACHTUNG!!! - by NPC - 07-29-2014, 12:15 PM
RE: ACHTUNG!!! - by Midas - 07-29-2014, 09:28 PM
RE: ACHTUNG!!! - by Irrydae - 07-31-2014, 01:11 AM
RE: ACHTUNG!!! - by Dröm - 07-31-2014, 03:38 PM
RE: ACHTUNG!!! - by NPC - 08-03-2014, 04:33 AM
RE: ACHTUNG!!! - by Ciceron - 08-03-2014, 11:49 PM
RE: ACHTUNG!!! - by Midas - 08-04-2014, 10:17 AM