the Rift

[PRIVATE] i can be your GOOD TIME

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
Arvakl
To hell with the beasts I've discovered so far. Surrie, the stallion in the snow, all of them. Snarly face all over. And that damn Sun God! Terrible, that he burned me as I left. Apparently he does not appreciate my attitude or sense of humor. That is his loss, not mine, though I will have burn marks on my rump for a little while at the least. Hmph. Well.. I suppose there is one that I have met that I don't mind. Sheba... We spoke a very similar language, and though our meeting was short, we had a very enjoyable chat in the threshold. I consider that perhaps I should go looking for her.. She might be able to provide a bit of fun, in the least. But I'm enjoying myself in this... new place, not far from where I met the golden stallion in the snow. Still in the snow with patches of dirt now, but it is much warmer down here off the mountain. I've found my way to an area with many arches here, and what better time to explore than now when I'm pissed off at everyone. Maybe I shouldn't be, but I am. Perhaps it is being pissed off that pisses me off the most. Have you ever found yourself in such a dilemma? Well. It sucks. I track snow into this.. cave-like place.. and stand in a puddle in the middle of it, looking around. The walls are blue-tinted, but where my pink wings reflect they seem a little more purple. Hmm. I snort, and it echoes. I jump at the loud, repeating sound, my hooves splayed with surprise. Oh... Curious that. Might be fun to play tricks on others with this echo here, but there aren't very many places to hide, are there? Ah.. maybe not then. But it is quite pretty, and must be good for blocking against inclement weather.

Walk. Talk.

Tag. @[Thranduil]
I'm so FANCY
Image Credit
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
i can be your GOOD TIME - by Arvakl - 07-29-2014, 10:02 PM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Thranduil - 08-07-2014, 09:35 AM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Arvakl - 08-09-2014, 03:34 PM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Thranduil - 08-09-2014, 11:57 PM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Arvakl - 08-10-2014, 08:18 PM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Thranduil - 08-19-2014, 11:38 AM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Arvakl - 08-28-2014, 12:54 AM