the Rift

[PRIVATE] i can be your GOOD TIME

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

The pink winged girl spoils it. Those golden harks hear her coming towards him and can only sigh in disappointment. Pity, it would have been such fun for her to fall into a fake assumption of him being some spirit or other random creature. A trick is no fun if the other party does not do their part. It just ruins the whole effect of the matter. Honestly, the Helovian’s knew how to ruin all his good fun. Oh, well, on with the direct teasing then. Good thing he enjoyed that part best. Stepping round the slight bend she stops as she sees him. He smirks back at her sour face. Noting the playful childish whims are gone from her features. They’re replaced by a face full of lovely ‘don’t give a shit’. Brow raises, maybe she was in heat.

Spitting towards him insults he grins that same innocent chagrin. She was in a foul mood today? No trying to get in pants or play a prank or two herself? What a bad sport. A low sigh slips his lips. “I was expecting you to play along for one.” Lifting himself forward the gold sidles forward to close the distance between them. “Was hoping to continue our little chat…” He smirked rather wickedly. “I rather enjoyed it towards the end.” Stopping not far from her, the gold stands square and without fear of rebuttal. Maybe he could entice her into their game again. It had been rather fun, he just wished she hadn’t left so early.

OOC :: -cries- oh the poor shorty post....
"speech"

Do you spy with your little eye?
A golden man so sleek and sly?
credits

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
i can be your GOOD TIME - by Arvakl - 07-29-2014, 10:02 PM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Thranduil - 08-07-2014, 09:35 AM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Arvakl - 08-09-2014, 03:34 PM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Thranduil - 08-09-2014, 11:57 PM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Arvakl - 08-10-2014, 08:18 PM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Thranduil - 08-19-2014, 11:38 AM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Arvakl - 08-28-2014, 12:54 AM