the Rift

[PRIVATE] i can be your GOOD TIME

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
it's okay to be crazy

You know, I always thought it was sexier when it was the woman playing hard to get. Personally, that's my game. A little flirt here, a little flirt there. But no matter what, no matter how bad you may want it - you do not, under any circumstances, give in. Don't stop playing the game. Maybe give him (or her?) a little peek into your mind and your desires, but that's it. Let him come to you, make him do the work, push all his buttons until he can't stand it anymore and he just HAS to take you.

That's how I like it.

But, I suppose, I can learn to play a different game. I can humor the boy just this once. He returns my smile, but it's much more dangerous than mine. The invitation is bordered with poison, and here I am signing my name in my own blood. Happily. He's pulling the strings in this game, and the question that arises is how desperate am I? I need something interesting to happen, and right now he's it. I pass his form and circle around to the front again. He finally gives me his name, and I savor it in my mind, engraving it to the nameplate below his face, before I finally speak it. "Thranduil." I bow my head like the graceful little thing that I am not yet pretend to be. "A pleasure to formally make your acquaintance." I wink at him and pass him again, swishing my tail gently from one side to another, my pheromones filling the space between us. "How can I make your day... a little more interesting?" I won't make promises, I won't detail the package, but I'll make the trimming so nice, and make sure that that ribbon is SUPER shiny.

WC: 300
Tag: @[Thranduil]

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
i can be your GOOD TIME - by Arvakl - 07-29-2014, 10:02 PM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Thranduil - 08-07-2014, 09:35 AM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Arvakl - 08-09-2014, 03:34 PM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Thranduil - 08-09-2014, 11:57 PM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Arvakl - 08-10-2014, 08:18 PM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Thranduil - 08-19-2014, 11:38 AM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Arvakl - 08-28-2014, 12:54 AM