the Rift

[OPEN] Wash Away the Rain [MEDIC]

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

With my ears tucked back, I meandered back into the open fields of the rolling Falls with a few good cuts and an extremely annoying -actually, pretty painful- bruised set of shoulders. Seele and I had just beaten the shit out of each other just for the hell of it, and she left me limping off with not even my pride to swell in my head; so many stupid moves that I could have easily dodge or even completely avoided just by watching my footing and not letting myself get sidetracked. So here I am, limping back into the heart and soul of our home, the flat field that hides comfortably within the boarders.

"Ugh! This is fucking ridiculous." I growl under my breath, finally allowing my already sore body to come to a halt in the grassy flat. A shallow cut splits my hide along my right hip where Clown Face's glass horn slipped right into me and split me open, and a few knicks and cuts dot my barrel where a hoof had hit just right. My main concern though was my two front shoulders; holy shit how much more could they bear?! The entire walk down from the small pond near the mountains felt like it took an eternity to get away from.

With a loud sigh, I let my legs fold under me and my body to uncomfortably rock to the ground -my front quarters landing harder than I would have liked. "Uhm," I begin, violet eyes shooting around with no one coming into direct view to stop on. "Woman down!" I call, half laughing to myself because I'm so damn funny. The way that my ribcage moves as I giggle makes me scowl at the ground and immediately shut up, nonexistent brows furrowing. Hopefully someone will show up as quickly as we all had for Seele when she had gotten fucked up, but I doubt it as I am not dying, nor the Czarina.

While sitting here all folded up and uncomfortable, I let my skull drop to the lush, green earth and tough lips tear away bits of grass. Here's to a long day of waiting and probably talking to myself.

Walking "Talking" Thinking
Ooc: No muse, whoops.

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Wash Away the Rain [MEDIC] - by Agrona - 07-30-2014, 01:38 AM
RE: Wash Away the Rain [MEDIC] - by Reizend - 07-30-2014, 08:24 PM
RE: Wash Away the Rain [MEDIC] - by Agrona - 08-13-2014, 05:58 PM
RE: Wash Away the Rain [MEDIC] - by Reizend - 08-22-2014, 11:34 AM