the Rift

[OPEN] Wash Away the Rain [MEDIC]

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

"Ahhhhh, yes-" the blue splotched woman begins, the name obviously one that we are all familiar with. I nod at her comment, irritated with myself still that I would let my guard down so easily during the fight; how dumb could you be, honestly? While I let my brain stew in my mistakes, the medic assures me that -whatever it is that she is about to do- shouldn't hurt, and I grit my teeth in my moist jaws. She seems to be preparing herself as she seems to focus, but my eyes wander once more and find themselves on the glass hooves of my dearest doctor. An eyebrow raises at her feet, nostrils rattling as I draw in one last deep breath before she pokes me with her horn or something.

Instead, the mare begins to sing a beautiful tune, never having to actually touch me during the entire process. The range of her vocals rises and falls, the melody keeping me in a trans as I watch her work without even working. My eyes run over my body, the pain easing out of myself like it was all in my head. I can feel the magic working inside of me, clearly stitching and sewing everything back into place as the glass sister continues to work.

It only takes a few minutes for this to be finished and before I know it, she stands above me, quiet and still in her own world. Perhaps her body is processing everything that it had just healed? Or.. or maybe she is in pain now? I rock on my side, laced face reaching over for lips to touch the most faint of a scar along my hip. "Wow." I murmur, ears rotated forward while violet eyes blink disbelievingly at the work that the mare had done. "That's.. amazing. Thank you." My skull reaches up, my body following by forelegs reaching out and back helping in a wobbly fashion.

The pain is completely gone, even the most minimal of the aches that had burnt in the small bites and kicks I had received just vanished. I offered a smile to my herd mate, a sheepish chuckle following before I could manage to thank her again. "If you need anything in return or ever need anything, let me know. Th-" I paused, having troubles believing how common my blue-splashed friend made it seem. "Thank you."

Walking "Talking" Thinking
Tags: @[Reizend]

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Wash Away the Rain [MEDIC] - by Agrona - 07-30-2014, 01:38 AM
RE: Wash Away the Rain [MEDIC] - by Reizend - 07-30-2014, 08:24 PM
RE: Wash Away the Rain [MEDIC] - by Agrona - 08-13-2014, 05:58 PM
RE: Wash Away the Rain [MEDIC] - by Reizend - 08-22-2014, 11:34 AM