the Rift

[OPEN]Vagabond is you, Ran the mile no shoes

Angiogram Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Angiogram

Angi's in turned ears twitched in annoyance at the shouting that filled the air. Breaking the peace she had been enjoying. If you were any louder you could fell a tree. Snarling the words in her head she snorted. Picking up her legs she began to walk towards the screaming, even if they destroyed the precious silence they might know a proper place for her. Searching the general area she hadn't gotten very far before being noticed by another, and she was sure this hadn't been the one screaming. The voices didn't sound the same. His question made her left ear twitch with displeasure. No, I'm here for fun. Angi of course knew better than to say this, but thinking it wasn't wrong. Her mind dug deep for the only advice Celia had ever given her that was helpful. She couldn't exactly remember it, but she knew it had to do with being polite and manners. "Angiogram. Angi if you wish, and yes. I'm looking for two things actually; a proper home -where I hopefully won't cause problems- And the screaming. Her pale eyes then found the cat and she couldn't help but stare at her, even though she had just scolded a bird for staring at her. Realizing this she blinked a few times and smiled kindly. "I'm sorry, I've never seen a cat of your kind." Angi's head turned towards where she had suspected the scream to have come from, yes she was aggressive but that didn't mean that she was heartless. And the idea that perhaps they were in more distress than they let on caused her brow to furrow."Ciceron? Do you think perhaps you could help me now?"
Talking
ooc: I'm sorry this is short :C Tags: @[Ciceron] and @[Kari]

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN]Vagabond is you, Ran the mile no shoes - by Angiogram - 07-30-2014, 05:34 PM
RE: [OPEN]Vagabond is you, Ran the mile no shoes - by Angiogram - 08-18-2014, 07:00 AM