the Rift

[OPEN]Vagabond is you, Ran the mile no shoes

Angiogram Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Angiogram

Angi smiled, thankful for the offer. "Thank you, it is nice to meet you as well." Though kindness did not come to her easily, Celia's lessons of manners stuck with Angi, and she knew that returning his kindness with her own would get her farther than the rudeness that ran so clearly in her family. His words concerning his friend named Kiara caught her attention and she nodded, this explained why she had never seen this kind of big cat. Her pale eyes looked to the tiger and she bowed her head in greeting. "Well then, please let me say it has been a pleasure to meet you. For even your distant kinds are rare in my homeland, and to meet you is a great joy for me." The kindness that Angi rarely showed to others but family came easier to her with the large animal, cats had always fascinated her. They were independent animals that chose to live with others and bond to their friends. Her ears twitched when Ciceron spoke again, agreeing to help her and then explaining Kiara's reasoning for leaving. Nodding to show her understanding a thought entered her head What is the Hidden Fall he mentioned? "Ciceron, would you mind telling me of the Hidden Falls?" The idea of a home was of great interest and pressing concern for her, even if she would never admit it she knew her bitterness towards the world was no way to live and horrible company for herself. After all, who really enjoyed living with the feeling of hate towards everyone and having to pretend company of strangers was a welcoming sensation? She doubted anyone actually reveled in the feeling of their hopes dwindling and turning into a festering infection in their chest.
Talking
Tags @[Kari], @[Ciceron]

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN]Vagabond is you, Ran the mile no shoes - by Angiogram - 07-30-2014, 05:34 PM
RE: [OPEN]Vagabond is you, Ran the mile no shoes - by Angiogram - 08-18-2014, 07:00 AM