the Rift

[OPEN] stand beside or step aside {birthing}

Krieger Posts: 43
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18.2 :: Seven Buff: NOVICE
Parelia

KRIEGER.
If I’m a flame, I’m a forest fire speaking savage tongues
The alabaster and scarlet beast had been searching the lands for wolves ever sine their latest attack. If they had been bold enough to stride into the basin at night and they very well might still be around licking their wounds, or even bringing in fresh pack members With all of the foals around the stallion would be damned if he allowed the canines to plan another attack on his family. The beast kept his massive head mere inches from the ground pacing back and forth over the place where the fighting had taken place. The musty spores tickled his sensitive nostrils. The dancing sky lights played tricks on his single sunny yellow eye, causing him to see sneaking black shapes out of the corner of his vision. The beast spun glaring into the shadows cast by trees and bushes. Grumbling once again he ignored the slinking shadows as he carefully trailed the retreating wolves's scents away from the clearing.

The night sky was slowly lightening even as the beast suddenly stopped throwing his head into the air. His monstrous body quivered as the sweet coppery stench of blood filled his olfactory senses; drawing rage into his soul. Had the furry beasts made a kill within his lands? 'Gods help them if they have.' He thought as he half reared throwing his hulking body towards the twang hanging ominously in the cool morning air. A trickle of foreign emotions dripped through his mind, what if they had caught a foal? At the horrific thought he pressed his huge hooves harder into the ground wringing every last ounce of speed from his stocky frame.

Drawing air into his muzzle again and reined himself in calming his raw nerves before drawing himself to his full height. His massive breast violently shoved saplings and bushes from his path as he strode into the clearing. Relief and surprise almost knocked him from his stilts as he gazed upon the new life. The single eye was locked upon the beautiful filly suckling from her mother. As the surprise drained from his body he lowered his head slightly relaxing his muscular build a little. A genuine kind smile spread over his face as he carefully moved towards the two. As his Lady's voice stroked his harks the stallion froze. he had not noticed her, since she was on his blind side. Dipping his dagger studded dome respectfully his attention turned back towards the mare and foal. Moving slowly, since he knew mothers could be crazy with newborns, he positioned himself so he could keep the Lady Illynx and the mare and foal in sight. "Good morning Lady Illynx and miss? The smell of blood drew me here I was concerned, but my fears have been put to rest." He paused the smile upon his face almost shy since it was hidden so much of the time. It was like a child being introduced to a stranger for the first time, hiding behind his Father's legs peaking out. "Congratulations on such a perfect filly. Pardon my manners miss, I am Krieger soldier here." Dipping his massive head once more he gazed at the amazing morning scene he had stumbled into.

"Devil's Tongue" 'Horrific Thoughts'
Words: 533

Please tag Krieger! All degrees of attacking is fine besides killing him, besides power-play(ask permission!)

Messages In This Thread
stand beside or step aside {birthing} - by Hotaru - 07-31-2014, 05:32 AM
RE: stand beside or step aside {birthing} - by Krieger - 08-01-2014, 12:38 AM