the Rift

Internal Storms [Jaydan/open]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
O P H E L I A;
Can you save me? From this nothing I've become.

Ophelia needed some sort of purpose to renew in her life. First, she had taken care of her sister; it was what she lived for. Then, she protected her sister from the shades. After that, she explored the depth of her mind and memory in the Steppe, alone, and returned with the purpose of helping Osiris. Now, everything that she had once held value in had fallen out from beneath her hooves, leaving her with nothing.

Certainly, she could be an aunt to Ktulu's new son, but she was not the child's mother. Ktulu was obviously capable of taking care of herself and earning the affections and the attention of a god. Ophelia, despite thinking that the Sun God held feelings for her, had been summarily ignored. She chided herself on being so hard on the fiery deity; he had given her what she asked without having to fulfill her quest in full.

The young mare groaned at the turmoil spinning around in her head, and the crystal clear memories spun around incessantly. She wanted to scream at them to stop and leave her at peace, but they would not leave her alone. They would never leave her alone.

As she stepped into the sandy oasis, the crimson and white hybrid looked downright mad. Her dual colored eyes were squinted, and her lips moved in silent muttering to herself. She twitched her head every now and then as if to dislodge a memory and sending it flying head long into the dirt to die.

She needed to find Kri and relay her findings before she felt as if she was not actually participating in her job. So Phi squinted more and heavily trod to the ancient blood tree and waited, resting the side of her face against its bark while trying to quiet the storm that was still churning behind her captivating, intelligent eyes.

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Internal Storms [Jaydan/open] - by Ophelia - 08-27-2012, 09:26 PM
RE: Internal Storms [Jaydan/open] - by Jaydan - 08-30-2012, 06:26 PM
RE: Internal Storms [Jaydan/open] - by Ophelia - 09-03-2012, 07:02 PM
RE: Internal Storms [Jaydan/open] - by Jaydan - 09-04-2012, 07:50 PM
RE: Internal Storms [Jaydan/open] - by Kri - 09-09-2012, 06:17 PM
RE: Internal Storms [Jaydan/open] - by Ophelia - 09-10-2012, 12:29 PM
RE: Internal Storms [Jaydan/open] - by Jaydan - 09-14-2012, 08:11 PM
RE: Internal Storms [Jaydan/open] - by Kri - 09-29-2012, 04:32 PM