the Rift

[PRIVATE] my age has never made me wise

Hotaru the Valkyrie Posts: 295
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years 3 Months HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alice :: Royal Hellhound :: Acid Brit

Silence is the only companion she has in the inky pools her bodice is submerged within. A companion she chases away with the softness of her harmonies, lyrics she cannot recall but in the faintest of memories coming to pale kissers with the confidence of age-old lullabies. A passion renewed, a method of teasing and harm once employed by her overly righteous twin dismantled into the love it was once more. How many seasons had faded on in blurred memories, soundless and broken? How long since her vocals had tuned and tempted anything aside simple lyrics and greetings? It was an old friend that greeted her, swirling audibly just as the steam did physically. A comfort. Returning to a home that she'd never had until Arya, until the snowclad mountains she fell in love with readily.

The maiden hadn't anticipated any others to be awake at that hour, with the moon full and pregnant in her mantle and the auroras blazing proudly amongst thickly dotted skies. Perhaps the soldiers with the night shift, but those were too far along the borders to catch the softness of her euphonic lyrics. Pale cream and seafoam green eyes slipped beneath carnation lids, framed in their shuttered picturesque displays by long snowy lashes that kissed each cheek adoringly. Lips move slowly, as if in a daze, songful words dripping like honey from snowy kissers, deliberate and relaxed.

In such a peaceful, ruminating atmosphere she had created around herself like a weaver crafting blankets, the approach of another was undetected. Then again, any scent that could have swept into her nares was clouded by the scentless warmth of the steam, and any swish of hoof through snow shrouded by her own singing. It would have been shameful in any other fashion, but such alertness was unwarranted in her homeland, though that topic had already been covered in her musings prior to that moment. What alerted her to the newcomer's presence was...well...abrupt.

"Holy fuck."

A startled gasp shatters the aura of her music, a vase dropped from an end table to break into a thousand lurid derivatives of remembrance. Water sloshes around her as she spins towards the source of the expletive, feminine in nature and almost awed. Golden hair slides over her eyes almost shyly, embarrassed to have been caught embracing her hobby for the first time since she was but a weanling. Though...she is certainly not disgruntled by the one doing the interrupting. Her own eyes delve over the deeply colored knight, and her lips curl up in a mixture of shyness and salacious appreciation.

"I could say the same," she purred, though there is a certain vulnerability in her eyes. It's almost a shock to see another roaming the lands with bichromatic eyes, but they are stunning, one shade echoing her own. The young lass is gorgeous in a very striking, intimidating way. Her very aura screams power and demands attention, while Hotaru's elegance is more eye-catching and seductive. They stare at one another for a few long moments, merely eating one another with their eyes shamelessly before Hotaru makes a soft beckoning noise in her throat.

"Would you like to join me?" she offers, sliding further into the water slowly, never turning nor removing her gaze from the blunt beautiful mare. "I'd love your company," is her following coo, falling into zones of bashful and innocent. There is a side of her that still exists in those ways, though they are far more readily concealed than previously, but it is employed- though honestly- to attract the striking figure and lure her into her proximity.

I'm not a girl, I'm storm with skin

Image Credits
[Image: 515265280ffff]

::Strong like the sea is stormy::

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
my age has never made me wise - by Hotaru - 08-01-2014, 08:38 PM
RE: my age has never made me wise - by Rhiannon - 08-01-2014, 09:57 PM
RE: my age has never made me wise - by Hotaru - 08-03-2014, 02:47 AM
RE: my age has never made me wise - by Rhiannon - 08-04-2014, 09:04 PM
RE: my age has never made me wise - by Hotaru - 08-05-2014, 03:15 AM
RE: my age has never made me wise - by Rhiannon - 08-15-2014, 09:13 PM