the Rift

[PRIVATE] my age has never made me wise

Rhiannon Posts: 76
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 6 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sparrow
There was something about taking a fellow being by surprise that was just so utterly empowering, and normally Rhiannon would do everything in her capabilities to continue to feed that gnawing, ravenous, beastly hunger for strength and control that lived within her raven-clad breast. Much to her mild surprise, for her attention was mostly given to the creature standing within the hot springs, the soldier felt no desire to continue to feed that demon. No... The startled gasp that emanated from the carnation-born goddess was awe-inspiring, and the brindled knight was helpless but to slide one hoof through the powdery snow in an attempt to grow closer, to see more, to smell and taste more of this exquisite, ethereal specimen laid bare and ripe before her.

So lost in her own head as she was, Rhiannon hardly noticed her lack of eloquence, and instead focused on the way that the she-specter's eyes, a beautiful bi-color of rich cream and vibrant seafoam, flutter beneath snowy lashes. She doesn't miss the subtle curl of the bathing mare's lips, or the inviting glint that she catches shining brightly in the carnation-clad beauty. Gods above... If 'beautiful' could be personified, it was standing right in front of her.

'I could say the same.' And hot damn if that wasn't the best thing Rhiannon had heard all day. The golden-haired goddess' voice caused heat to rise in the pit of her loins, and Nonnie is a helpless sailor trapped beneath the siren's sway... But she did not want rescuing, for her salvation lay right before her very eyes.

'Would you like to join me?' Holy fuck, yes. Never had she ever been so sure of anything. 'I'd love your company.'

A carnal, fervid smirk pulled Rhiannon's dark lips upwards, and the soldier dips her head forward in a mock bow. Silvery, frosted strands of crimped and curled ebony tresses slide down the brindled mare's thick neck, dual-toned eyes of steaming, concupiscent gold and sensual, frozen silver eye the doe crafted of carnations and roses like a delicacy.

"... If my lady so demands, then I'm powerless but to obey." The words are cloaked in desire, in lust, in yearning and sensuality, and as the coral princess shifts to provide room for the brindled knight, the water sloshing about her ample curvature and uniquely covered hide, Rhiannon's ebony hooves lead her from the chilly, white powdered snow into the warm, soothing caress of the hot spring waters. The heat of the water is only rivaled by the scalding passion inside of her, and as her long legs pull the soldier's body through the pool, Rhiannon stretches out her neck, nostrils flaring to suck in deep breaths of the goddess and oh, so hesitantly she brushes her lips against a coral roaned shoulder.

Nonnie's eyes stay locked on rich cream and lusty seafoam. "I am Rhiannon, m'lady... Soldier of the Basin. But you may call me Nonnie, if you so desire. I've lived here my entire life, and not once have I ever laid eyes upon such a decadent creature like yourself." The brindled knight pauses in her words, long enough so that she can once again lip at a savory shoulder, her touch sliding to trace and nibble upon the princess' elegant spine. "Do me the honor of telling me your name, m'lady? And... Please; finish your song. I am powerless and laid bare before the caress of your words."

Messages In This Thread
my age has never made me wise - by Hotaru - 08-01-2014, 08:38 PM
RE: my age has never made me wise - by Rhiannon - 08-01-2014, 09:57 PM
RE: my age has never made me wise - by Hotaru - 08-03-2014, 02:47 AM
RE: my age has never made me wise - by Rhiannon - 08-04-2014, 09:04 PM
RE: my age has never made me wise - by Hotaru - 08-05-2014, 03:15 AM
RE: my age has never made me wise - by Rhiannon - 08-15-2014, 09:13 PM