the Rift

[PRIVATE] my age has never made me wise

Rhiannon Posts: 76
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 6 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sparrow
Not once did her predatory gaze waver or shift from that of the carnation-hued maiden, the gilded, sought-after prize, the gift that was laid bare before her with the only steps of unwrapping to be done. Rhiannon's oculars narrowed only in the slightest degree as the elusive vixen's eyes grew wider, and a look entered seafoam and rich cream. That look... Oh, how it riled up everything that the brindled soldier was. It spoke of hidden strength, of hidden heart, of power and prowess, of cunning and deception... Oh, the things this beautiful creature must have seen, must have done. Every string that had been delicately tied to her resolve began to unravel upon being on the receiving end of such powerful conviction, every woven strand plucked and pried apart, until there was nothing left except for a very obvious desire.

A coy thing, the rosy princess was... But Rhiannon wasn't a fool. She knew better than to underestimate the seemingly delicate musculature, the coy smiles and shy glances, the gentle curve of delightfully delicious features.

Boldly, the lithe siren strikes, and Rhiannon is immobile to her charm, to her seduction, to her song which lacked vocalized words. No... This elusive charm, this deceitful queen sung with her eyes alone, and Rhiannon was drowning in piercing green and cream. Their bosoms brush against one another briefly, a teasing caress of what could be, smooth and enticing and the Brindled Devil felt her loins alight on fire.

Seductive witch...

"If by your command alone," Rhiannon whispered, feeling fire light along her flesh with each toying, playful, teasing nip and nibble to her jaw and neck, and causing a sudden chill to overtake the entirety of her body despite the fact that she stood, chest-deep, in the warm waters of the hot springs. "Then I'll rid any unworthy airhead for you." And she would, if only this wayward phantom would touch her again, would speak to her again.

The siren had sung, the sailor was caught... Now, to see if the siren would be merciful to her prey... But, honestly, Rhiannon wasn't one for mercy, anyway.

Play hard, play dirty... Or don't play at all.

Then, the celestial beauty introduces herself, giving a name to such a beautiful face. Hotaru. A creature of light. Never was Rhiannon a sucker for fate. She didn't believe in such nonsense, such tomfoolery or idiocy, but this... Oh, Gods. This. This Hotaru, this light... It silenced her demons. Here, in the path and visual observance of the roaned, coral goddess, Rhiannon's demons were quiet. They did not claw, howl, and bite beneath her flesh, demanding to be released. They were silent. They were tame, as if knowing that Hotaru's light could vanquish their darkness with a simple thought, a simple whim.

Slowly Rhiannon's head lowers, and her eyes, dark and needy and dangerous, watch the maiden's movements with sharp, keen eyes. It was a game... But one that the dark knight played willingly. One she would always play, so long as it was with Hotaru. The soldier is circled, observed and stripped bare beneath bi-colored eyes so much like her own, but Rhiannon didn't care. She was used to the stares, the observations, the scrutiny...

"Then, perhaps, I'm special." Was her quick, short answer, finding no reason to beat around the bush. Hotaru's brushing caresses, her touches, her challenges were far too strong to ignore, an odor that she had to follow... And Rhiannon was always one to rise to a challenge, beast or beauty. "Nor do I, m'lady... Nor do I. Especially when I see something so enticing, so... Captivating. I am an appreciator of beauty, a connoisseur of fine things, but you... A canvas created from the Gods themselves, I'm afraid. Beauty personified..." Perhaps she was rambling, perhaps it was whatever spell Hotaru had thrust upon her, but the soldier didn't care.

A rueful, lust-driven, dangerous smirk crossed Rhiannon's lips, and her vocals dropped an octave lower, her voice dripping with promise. With lust. With desire. A promise of good things to come. "I have come across many a maiden, Hotaru," she purred, head lifting, earthen, spiraled horns standing proudly towards the borealis filled heavens, "But none of them captured me so completely as you have. None of them have been worthy enough to stand beside me... To stand with me."

And that was true. Yes, she had met and attempted to woo other females, but none of them would hold her interest. Not one of them captivated her and intrigued her quite like this mysterious siren that stood much to far away, none of them could emanate such prowess, cunning, and beauty all at once. Rhiannon wanted someone who could be her equal, who would stand beside her through thick and thin, trial and error, who could be her strength, who could be her light to chase away all of the darkness, to chase away her demons...

... Could Hotaru be that? Would she want to be?

Messages In This Thread
my age has never made me wise - by Hotaru - 08-01-2014, 08:38 PM
RE: my age has never made me wise - by Rhiannon - 08-01-2014, 09:57 PM
RE: my age has never made me wise - by Hotaru - 08-03-2014, 02:47 AM
RE: my age has never made me wise - by Rhiannon - 08-04-2014, 09:04 PM
RE: my age has never made me wise - by Hotaru - 08-05-2014, 03:15 AM
RE: my age has never made me wise - by Rhiannon - 08-15-2014, 09:13 PM