the Rift

Why am I so alone...

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen

"I have indeed caught up to him! He is dubbed Neptune, friend!" The friendly greeting was a siren call that had Rei tripping over herself in her eagerness to meet the pair. Already the mare was calling her friend. It did occur to Rei that it wasn't an endearment towards herself personally, the mare was simply a friendly soul who most likely chose to call strangers friends. But it was still an open door for Rei, and goodness knows she was going to prance her winged self right into it. ""Won't you join us?"

"Here I am!" Coming around the bend Rei spotted the two equines. As she called out announcing her presence her voice fed off of the sweet mare's own friendliness, leaving Rei's own dripping with even more than her usual dose of chirpiness. "I am Rei of Dragon's Throat." The freckled pegasus' chest puffed out and her head was held a little higher as she announced her home. She didn't do it intentionally, after all she wouldn't want anyone to think that she considered members of one herd better than another, it was just that her spotted seams were about ready to burst with pride leaving her body with having to make room for it all. "Hey there Neptune, and Dröm!" She hoped that she had heard the mares name correctly, there had still been some distance between them whenever the chestnut introduced herself and the breeze rustling through the trees overhead had muffled her voice.

Her brown eyes glimmered and a sly smile spread across her face as she took in Neptune and the mare's proximity towards each other. Rei was a romantic and she grinned at the opportunity to play a bit of a matchmaker.

"You guys aren't, erm, together are you?" She asked the question coyly, why not slip the idea into their heads? Patiently she glanced between the two ready to gauge their reactions at the idea.

"I am obligated to say so, and I do mean every single word whenever I say that Dragon's Throat is a wonderful place filled with great herd members. But I have also heard countless tales of the Hidden Falls being a grand place to live filled with lovely beauties like this one here. " Rei winked at the mare.

She hoped that the pair took her suggestions good naturedly. Rei hadn't stopped to consider that either one of them may have a mate, or the awkwardness that was sure to follow if either or both had strong disinterest.

I don't expect them to get together on the spot, but I would love to see them leave for the Hidden Falls together. I certainly owe Dragon's Throat a recruit after this. Rei fell silent lost in her thoughts of how cute they would be together.

Eh. I hope you guys don't mind Rei's reaction. I originally had a different post planned out. -Shrugs- Ever have those posts that your characters completely hijack? I can change it if either of you guys want me to.
x - x
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
Why am I so alone... - by Neptune - 08-01-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: Why am I so alone... - by Dröm - 08-01-2014, 11:48 PM
RE: Why am I so alone... - by Dröm - 08-02-2014, 02:11 AM
RE: Why am I so alone... - by Rei - 08-02-2014, 12:27 AM
RE: Why am I so alone... - by Neptune - 08-02-2014, 12:53 AM
RE: Why am I so alone... - by Rei - 08-02-2014, 10:54 AM