the Rift

It's enchanting to meet you.. [Open, Joining :D]

Melissa Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well," the mare said and watched the stallion as he turned his head the way he came from. Dragon's Throat... Sounded interesting.
She smiled, and walked closer to the hybrid. He was handsome, actually, in his own way.
Suddenly, she wondered where he came from. Somehow she felt like he wasn't born in these lands. Maybe he had been forced from his home as well, maybe not by a flood but.. Something else.
The mare had to ask him some other time about his past.

Mel stretched her wings a bit, since it hurt to have them folded all the time. As she observed the stallion, she noticed that he was a lot bigger than her. He was huge. Compared to him, she looked like a filly.
Well, a big filly then.

The Pegasus watched him, and listened to his last words.
"...If you're looking for a home?"
She searched for eye contact with her strange eyes, that seemed to be seeing nothing since her pupils didn't show, and then lowered her head a bit.
"In fact I do...", she whispered and raised her head again. He was offering her a home. Small tears of joy appeared in her eyes, and she nodded.
"I would love to follow you to the Dragon's Throat. Since I can't return to my own home..." The last words were murmured, and barely audible.
Melissa was in a deep need for shelter, and this Dragon's Throat-stallion offered her a home - just like that. The mare walked closer to him, and smiled. This was a new beginning in her new life.

Word count: 273

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
Think, think, think.

Messages In This Thread
It's enchanting to meet you.. [Open, Joining :D] - by Melissa - 08-28-2012, 12:55 PM
RE: It's enchanting to meet you.. [Open, Joining :D] - by Melissa - 08-28-2012, 02:52 PM
RE: It's enchanting to meet you.. [Open, Joining :D] - by Melissa - 09-06-2012, 11:51 AM
RE: It's enchanting to meet you.. [Open, Joining :D] - by Melissa - 09-15-2012, 04:28 AM