the Rift

good time to shine || Ciceron

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Dröm
Trapped in a dark tunnel, only a glimpse of bright hope to guide us home.

A stallion approaches the girl. The first thing she notices is the dagger growing from his forehead. She is no fighter, but she still has enough experience to know that a horn can do plenty of damage. Especially one like his. Long, spiraled, sharp. He could easily stab her lung and let the oxygen seep from her body until she is cold and dead. His voice is not cold, but her body still goes rigid. She was nervous, worried she would mess up and loose the spar that was to happen now. This spar was not unexpected. The girl had asked for it. She hoped the darkness of night that began to darken the sky would hide her, only leave subtle light to see. She would be able to hide, attack under the cloak of the stars. She scoffs at herself, only the weak horses wait until twilight. This would happen now.

The stallion is marginally taller than her, but she stares him straight in the eye, her fear well-hidden from her features. With one ear cocked she parts her velvet lips to speak to the slab of muscle. "I am no trained fighter, would you do me the favor of telling me what I am doing wrong throughout the spar? I'd like to learn." She smiles softly, arching her neck and standing up tall. She hopes to learn much from this spar. Though she may not use what she learns anytime soon, it's good to know incase her fighting ability is needed. If an invasion were to happen, she would want to defend, not be an observer. She attempts to step towards him, her movements slow and graceful. Seductive, even. Though smart, her fighting strategy is strange. Would it work? Upon hoping she is close enough to the stag, she spins around, her ass (hopefully) near his slate face. This could go two ways. One, they make a family, which she is not into doing right now. Or two,... Well, you'll see what two is quite soon.

With dark skin twitching under gold fur, she lifts her hind end and hopes to kick out at him. That is two, seduce then attack. Would it work? Would he fall for her tricks? Her kick is powerful, was it enough? Surely a kick like that could break bone if it hit at the right spot. She had been aiming to kick the bridge of his nose, or his muzzle. These spots are sensitive (at least, they are sensitive spots on the girl's body), so she hopes if she can kick him, there will be great pain coursing his body. She had tried to kick the lower part of his head so she could avoid his horn. Would it work or will she still get stabbed?

She feels her pulse speed up as her hind hooves land on the soft grass once again. With outstanding quickness, she goes from halt to gallop as she strides away from him to begin cantering a clockwise circle around the stag. She is hopefully about ten feet away from him, cantering a circle, within a few seconds. Her eyes never leave his frame. How will he counter her attack?

"blah blah blah."
OOC: @[Ciceron]
Attacks: 1/5 Attacks + 1 Closing Defense.
Setting: Hidden Falls
Summary: Listens to Ciceron before spinning around and bucking, attempting to hit his chin. She gallops clockwise around him.

[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Messages In This Thread
good time to shine || Ciceron - by Dröm - 08-08-2014, 08:49 PM
RE: good time to shine || Ciceron - by Ciceron - 08-19-2014, 05:27 PM
RE: good time to shine || Ciceron - by Ciceron - 09-26-2014, 07:34 PM
RE: good time to shine || Ciceron - by Official - 10-29-2014, 09:12 PM