the Rift

[OPEN] And we are the dreamers of dreams

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen

Groggily Rei walked back into the Dragon's Throat. She had not been able to muster up enough energy to fly back home. A living and breathing oxymoron the freckled pegasus brightly trudged on the outskirts of the Throat. Feeling a bit nervous walking through the night not long after the mountain lion attack she trotted in the direction of a figure draped in shadow whenever she saw it. Safety was in numbers after all. There was no question in the mare's mind on the matter of the figure she rushed towards being friend or foe; Rei knew no strangers.

"Well," she fell into step with the stallion, "You seem like somebody who could use a friend." Rei tipped her ears to the sides slightly and tilted her head, an expression that was more befitting of a dog than a pegasus. Rei was covered from head to hoof with soot. Patches on her wings were still quite damp and her lower legs were darkened by mud. Her current appearance was one that gave the impression of an endearing mess. But boy, did she feel like a conquering hero returning home. After hours of work she had set out the fire in the Thistle Meadow. Joyously she had stood in the God sent rain before taking a brief nap sprawled across the ground where the plush grasses dotted with wildflowers had cradled their slumbering savior.

"This isn't my usual look," after a short pause she slyly grinned "I decided to go for something different today." Chuckling brightly she turned to face the stallion, "Are you a member of the Dragon's Throat?" Looking to the sky she tossed her head brushing away the buzzing mosquitoes that flitted around her head. "There are so many herd members that I haven't met and it seems as if the number steadily grows. Helovians seem to be as innumerable as the stars that glimmer above us. Isn't it interesting how we all find our way here? It is as if the land beckons to those who have found themselves in the low dips of life."

Her voice softened with a mixture of sadness tainted further by regret, and hope that flourished with possibility, "Helovia is a home for healing."

A gaping yawn, comical in the shadow of her solemn words, overtook her pensive expression. Sheepishly she looked to the equine beside her, "I'm tired. And my name is Rei." A joke was tucked away in the two short sentences. It was one with a dry sort of humor to it and Rei was too tired to think clearly enough to deliver it well but she her final mission for the night was to bring a smile to this seemingly glum stallion's face. Or was he maybe just tired also?

"What is your name? I'm sorry, I suppose I should have asked that sooner."
x - x
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
And we are the dreamers of dreams - by Lace - 08-03-2014, 09:12 AM
RE: And we are the dreamers of dreams - by Rei - 08-03-2014, 08:49 PM
RE: And we are the dreamers of dreams - by Lace - 08-04-2014, 09:33 AM
RE: And we are the dreamers of dreams - by Rei - 08-04-2014, 11:01 AM
RE: And we are the dreamers of dreams - by Lace - 08-04-2014, 12:38 PM
RE: And we are the dreamers of dreams - by Rei - 08-07-2014, 01:30 PM
RE: And we are the dreamers of dreams - by Lace - 08-08-2014, 03:35 PM