the Rift

[PRIVATE] Leatherbound

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Cashmere

With my visit to my home there is no doubt that my resolve and confidence has been restored and bolstered. Whereas before I felt shame and disappointment, worthlessness and no motivation to continue, now I am sure that I may be able to prove my worthiness to the Earth God, and to Midas. A school girl's crush, or a daughter's admiration, whatever you call it - I find myself full of a loyalty to the winged paint that fills me with purpose that I may not even gain from having a quest from a God. But then, that's family for you. I can only hope that Earth would forgive me a virtuous quality like that. But what do I know of the intentions or desires of a God? Having taken Midas's words to heart and his suggestions and recommendations, I am now in search of another who may further me in my crafting quest. Knowing Elsa, and knowing Sohalia, I thought it may be wise to find someone that I've never met before. The name that Midas gave me is one I'm unfamiliar with, and I have no idea how I made find him. And yet, I have a hopefulness that propels me forward and lets the seed of anticipated success grow in my mind.

Wandering through the Deep Forest, I realize that is may be my go-to place to search for anyone. After all, those without a distinct home seemed to often be found in the forest. Quiet as a mouse - I usually am - my flints delicately find their place on the forest floor, snapping not even the smallest twig. I hear a strange sound to my left, one that I've never heard before and cannot place. I stop walking and turn my crown, staring into the trees that are not too thick to trek through. The sun shines down through the canopy, easing the potential strain on my eyes. In a small space clear of the tall trees that surround stands a strange looking beast. Strange, only in that I've never seen a color or build quite like this. His unusual look, however, is rather handsome, and I find myself curious. Curiosity only increases when I find he is doing something strange, and... seems to be... crafting? Is it possible I've found the one that Midas told me of? Even if it isn't him... this stallion could be the answer.

I approach cautiously, and in a soft, easy tone, I announce myself. I have no wish to startle this buckskin brute. "Sir..? I don't mean to interrupt, but - are you Finn?" I can only hope that my guess may be correct. I can't tell what sort of crafting he is doing or what he's making. I have no idea what Finn looks like - but what's the harm of an honest guess?

Walk. Talk.
@[Finn]
Permission from Dingo to say Finn is crafting.
What is BROKEN cannot always be REMADE
Image Credit
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Leatherbound - by Cashmere - 08-03-2014, 02:55 PM
RE: Leatherbound - by Finn - 08-13-2014, 04:15 PM
RE: Leatherbound - by Cashmere - 08-16-2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Leatherbound - by Finn - 08-18-2014, 05:49 PM
RE: Leatherbound - by Cashmere - 08-26-2014, 10:32 PM