the Rift

[PRIVATE] Leatherbound

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Cashmere

I think that I see him creating some sort of pouch, and I can't help but admire his handiwork and the usefulness of such a pouch. I think to say something, but at my questioning of his identity, I see that I've surprised him. He stumbles and falls to the ground in surprise, and my eyes widen as I am surprised by his response. I take a step back, nostrils flaring with surprise and uneasiness at this strange and dramatic response from the buckskin stallion. He rises to his feet and I stare awkwardly, nervous that maybe he'll be angry at me for disturbing him or for surprising him.

To my great relief, he is nothing but polite. Though clearly he's still in a bit of shock, and he stammers his words, he is ready to converse with me. He confirms my hopeful suspicions that he is Finn, the crafter that Midas mentioned to me. I smile openly and thankfully at him, and am happy to introduce myself to him. I am Cashmere, a Mason for the Falls. I bob my head to him courteously. The next words are harder for me to say, to ask a favor of someone that I have just now met. But, I don't want to waste his time, and I'd better speak up before he decides to leave. I am looking for a crafter to tell me about.. well.. his craft. The Earth God has told me to learn about what a crafter feels and thinks when he crafts. Is it spiritual? Does it make you feel powerful, wise, important? How has it changed your life? I hope that he is not overwhelmed by all of the information and all the questions that I just threw at him. I know I would be overwhelmed... but Finn is not me, and maybe, just maybe, he can really help me.

Walk. Talk.

@[Finn]
What is BROKEN cannot always be REMADE
Image Credit
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Leatherbound - by Cashmere - 08-03-2014, 02:55 PM
RE: Leatherbound - by Finn - 08-13-2014, 04:15 PM
RE: Leatherbound - by Cashmere - 08-16-2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Leatherbound - by Finn - 08-18-2014, 05:49 PM
RE: Leatherbound - by Cashmere - 08-26-2014, 10:32 PM